So what does it mean if I am replying to this post on my MacBook Air that is running the latest Linux OS and talking on my BlackBerry really loud via Bluetooth to someone who works in my iPod accessory kiosk about my TiVo, all while riding my Segway through the mall?
    12-17-08 09:54 AM
    lol yes people who listen to their ipods non stop are a little strange to me. like is it necessary to listen to it while you're talking to people?
    People who buy iPods incessantly listen to them because they paid a buncha money for 'em and they want to feel that they made a great buy.

I found the criticism of the Linux user to be apt. So many of them are elitist snobs about Linux. Wonder why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 12:39 PM
    i SO agree with the segway...

I second the Segway. At the local town center, the security people roll around on these things an all I can do is laugh. Especially when they're thinking they are impressing the ladies.
    12-17-08 12:43 PM
    I second the Segway. At the local town center, the security people roll around on these things an all I can do is laugh. Especially when they're thinking they are impressing the ladies.
    Here's the scenario I want to see: They actually have to chase down a perp, which means getting off the things and actually running in fast pursuit. While they're off doing that someone steals the Segway(s).
    12-17-08 12:46 PM
    I know the blackberry users they mean!
    I've sat in meetings with managers (and suppliers) who have spent most of their time typing away and checking emails - like the meeting is so unimportant, they shouldn't even be there.
    I use my bb a lot, but not when listening to others, etc. Which is just rude.
    I reckon they've just applied that view to all bb users, thinking they're all like that (like we do with people who drive bmw or audi cars - in the uk, anyway)
    If the reviewers tried a bb for 1 day they'd burn that review.
    Saying the bb is like a work iphone is like saying an F22 is like an army Boeing777.

12-17-08 12:54 PM
    Here's the scenario I want to see: They actually have to chase down a perp, which means getting off the things and actually running in fast pursuit. While they're off doing that someone steals the Segway(s).
    Hahaha! That's something you would see on Monty Python or...THE BENNY HILL SHOW.
    12-17-08 01:18 PM
    Well, if people spend their OWN money on devices that they think they need to make life easier or more manageable for themselves, let them.

Besides, right now, we need all the money flowing into this market that we can get. Let 'em all buy, buy, buy.
    12-20-08 12:45 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD