Howdy, from what I can tell it's getting harder to find a good phone that doesn't have a camera and what-not on it. I was wondering if they still make any BB's with out the camera for us folk that don't need it? The only reason I ask is because in the future the phones of now will be in my price range and I wouldn't mind getting one with a better screen and apps, just don't need the gizmos.
    09-13-09 05:41 PM
    Howdy, from what I can tell it's getting harder to find a good phone that doesn't have a camera and what-not on it. I was wondering if they still make any BB's with out the camera for us folk that don't need it? The only reason I ask is because in the future the phones of now will be in my price range and I wouldn't mind getting one with a better screen and apps, just don't need the gizmos.
    you would have to get an older model of the blackberries i do not believe there is one coming out that wont have a camera on it, as many phone users use the camera as there actual camera instead of spending 300 on a separate one.
    09-13-09 06:26 PM
    When I ordered my Tour, they asked me if I wanted the one with or without the camera.... So I am going to assume that the Tour is available without the camera....
    09-13-09 06:28 PM
    When I ordered my Tour, they asked me if I wanted the one with or without the camera.... So I am going to assume that the Tour is available without the camera....
    wow just did a search .. is that only for verizon though?
    09-13-09 06:54 PM
    No, both Sprint and VZW offer the non-camera version
    09-13-09 06:56 PM
    No, both Sprint and VZW offer the non-camera version
    news to me, here in canada we dont have that option for the tour, wonder why that is.
    09-13-09 06:57 PM
    Many business people and gov't people are not allowed to have a camera on their BB. That's why the Tour has that option.

I expanded the title .....

.... remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-13-09 06:58 PM
    Verizon has the 8830 World Edition and the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD