Ok heres one thing i know for sure, ALL electronic devices no matter who made them how expensive they are or what part of the world there from falter. Theres allways a bad batch every pc crashes every phone acts up pretty much any thing with a power cord or battery will do something it shouldnt be doing! BUt do your research test them out read the forums and remember YOUR BEST BET IS A BLACKBERRY!!! haha take that!
    10-28-08 06:57 PM
    Amazing what a couple of Red Bulls can do for ya. Well done "Sodombush"".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 07:05 PM
    Is a thread really necessary?

10-28-08 07:37 PM
    get whatever phone makes you happy

even if it is a motorola razr v3
    10-28-08 07:44 PM
    Lol. This is hilarious.

10-28-08 07:46 PM
    just a thread to stir up drama...

10-28-08 07:47 PM
    Thanks for your wonderful insight... I am sure we will all take it for what it's worth
    10-28-08 07:47 PM
    get whatever phone makes you happy

even if it is a motorola razr v3
    Lol. Hey now, I resemble that remark. Had two Razrs. Then again, I also had two bag phones, and several StarTacs as well

Get whatever you can afford. Except for a Black Ericsson Flip(the 1st). I actually think my wife threw it out the window.....on purpose.
    10-28-08 08:13 PM
    my best friend has a razr, im not a hater
    10-28-08 08:32 PM
    my best friend has a razr, im not a hater
    It's all good!
    10-28-08 08:36 PM
    it is hott though!

10-28-08 08:40 PM
    Too funny. This "thread" was suppose to "stir up drama" concerning the G1 not the Moto!

Benz, what exactly is going on in your avatar, I cannot figure it out....just curious.
    10-29-08 02:28 PM
    Too funny. This "thread" was suppose to "stir up drama" concerning the G1 not the Moto!

Benz, what exactly is going on in your avatar, I cannot figure it out....just curious.
    Are you sure that you REALLY want to know. It may turn out to be just too much of a good thing. Tell 'em worm .
    10-29-08 06:10 PM
    you're right...cell phone traitors killed the economy!

G1 is a new phone and they will iron out all the kinks. It wont be gone soon.
    10-29-08 06:23 PM
    Are you sure that you REALLY want to know. It may turn out to be just too much of a good thing. Tell 'em worm .
    Do you know what it is? I know it is him, but what else? It doesn't matter a ton, but just can't make it out.

10-29-08 06:51 PM
    Ok heres one thing i know for sure, ALL electronic devices no matter who made them how expensive they are or what part of the world there from falter. Theres allways a bad batch every pc crashes every phone acts up pretty much any thing with a power cord or battery will do something it shouldnt be doing! BUt do your research test them out read the forums and remember YOUR BEST BET IS A BLACKBERRY!!! haha take that!
    that's so true!! i agree.
    10-30-08 09:58 AM
    I saw a commercial for the G1 that said "the G1, with google." I'm gonna stick with the blackberry "with freakin everything."

10-30-08 10:05 AM

it looks like him with angel wings on.

and is that a....blackberry logo tatted onto your shoulder....?
    10-31-08 11:56 AM
    Go BlackBerry!!! That's my take, its all a matter of preference.
    10-31-08 01:11 PM
    it looks like him with angel wings on.

and is that a....blackberry logo tatted onto your shoulder....?
    Lmao, now that's loyalty right there.
    11-11-08 11:15 PM
    had 3 buddies leave me for the G1... 1 is indifferent, another kept having problems with her BB, and the 3rd is sooooooo ready to throw his G1 out the window... he is thinking about switching to Verizon just to get the Bold because he sold his Curve... he hates it and I hate it and I dont even have the damn phone... Blackberry, I'm not going ANYWHERE! I love my Red 8330!!! lol
    11-11-08 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD