Has anyone used/own the G1? If you have/do, how does the keypad compare to blackberry keypads? I'm using the Bold right now, and absolutely love the physical keypad. But I'm buying a G1 from someone for cheap pretty soon, and just wanted some opinions before hand. Thansk!
    02-13-09 08:29 PM
    Have both and is an adjustment. I like both but G1 keyboard has @, comma, and period as regular keys without having to hit alt or shift. Takes getting used to typing sideways
    02-13-09 08:36 PM
    Have both and is an adjustment. I like both but G1 keyboard has @, comma, and period as regular keys without having to hit alt or shift. Takes getting used to typing sideways
    Typing sideways is a bit weird. I bought the phone, but haven't been able to use it; waiting for unlock code from tmobile. But I did fiddle around with it, and the "chin" part of the phone is kind of a pain in the ****.
    02-19-09 06:54 PM
    Go to a tmo store or wal mart or best buy and see yourself. Can't really describe how something feels In my hands and if it will feel the same in urs. All I know is that the g1 feels and looks cheaper than canon and nikon entry level dslrs so that's damn cheap...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD