Hello Everyone I want to use this opportunity to ask you all...as the. os 10.3 nears it's release I would love to know what kind of New Apps would you End users Love to be developed and would make you Love your Berry even More.. OKAY Let's Brainstorm

Posted via CB10
    dghdhgwuy5 likes this.
    07-14-14 05:10 AM
    Also please give as much details as possible. Devs are still here, but sometimes we need more from users.
    07-14-14 05:55 AM
    There's a thread on this already I'll post a link soon

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 09:07 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=940682

Here's the link as promised

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 09:10 AM
    because of recent Amazon deal, the 'native app' future looks a little cloudy. why?

Because developers wouldn't bother developing for the Blackberry10 platform as it already supports Android. Also, i observed that a lot of native app developers were very angry with this deal and felt betrayed for their 'loyalty'.

i wonder when there will be a 'get it on Blackberry world' option.
    Attached Thumbnails The Future of BlackBerry Apps-df.png  
    07-14-14 11:11 AM
    because of recent Amazon deal, the 'native app' future looks a little cloudy. why?

Because developers wouldn't bother developing for the Blackberry10 platform as it already supports Android. Also, i observed that a lot of native app developers were very angry with this deal and felt betrayed for their 'loyalty'.

Not true at all. There's still a bunch of developers on CB that are saying they will developer for BlackBerry and a ton of users who have already said they will buy and support native over android port

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 11:13 AM
    I'd like to get an app for saving my phone contacts to Excel. Something that is very simple and useful.
    07-14-14 12:03 PM

As a developer, I always target Native before Runtime. I have and will continue to develop Native BB10 apps.
    07-14-14 12:56 PM
    It is good to see that some developers still plan to make new apps. CrackBerry users will still use your apps!
    07-14-14 02:13 PM
    As a developer, I always target Native before Runtime. I have and will continue to develop Native BB10 apps.
    I want to download one of your apps
    Would you mind providing a link to BBW?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 03:00 PM
    A document scanner like cam scanner that doesn't suck. There are currently a couple on the store that are bb10 native but they all suck compared to camscanner and the many alternatives on ios and android. I would pay 20 bucks for the app, and I bet a lot of business users who rely on apps like camscanner would too. Paperpush scanner is probably one of the best apps but it is very cumbersome to use and it's edge detection/scanning ability isn't that great.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 03:11 PM
    I am more than happy to pay for native apps that are free of ads (if using paid version) and provides full control of permissions and preferences even if there are any free alternatives in android.

What I want?

Wearable tech with bbm notification and integration with cameras ie Sony Q100 is something that I would love to have in native format!

I don't want to fiddle with workarounds and risk my device performance for android versions.

From my z30
    07-14-14 03:14 PM
    I'd like to get an app for saving my phone contacts to Excel. Something that is very simple and useful.
    ContactsImEx already does this. It's in BlackBerry World. Hit the drop-down and export them to a .csv file somewhere and then open in Excel. Done.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3247
    07-14-14 03:29 PM
    ContactsImEx already does this. It's in BlackBerry World. Hit the drop-down and export them to a .csv file somewhere and then open in Excel. Done.

Okay, cool. My hubby really could use an app like this.
    07-14-14 03:35 PM
    And to get back to topic, I always check for a native BB10 app and try them first before going the Android route. So yeh, keep developing!

acovey likes this.
    07-14-14 03:35 PM
    I would like a megaphone app so when my phone is connected to a stereo I can talk into my phone to have to amplified through the stereo incase I need to make an announcement at a party

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    07-14-14 03:36 PM
    I was pissed when I heard they said the amazon deal. But then I was thinking about it. There are some apps that won't develop for bb10. And won't let a 3 Rd partys develop their appfor bb10 so the only option realy is to do the amazon integration nonsense. So the squeaky wheels get their grease. Other then that why would anyone pick the android version over the native built? Like look at Kobo . Slow and laggy. Its the only android app I use and it's not really doing much to make me think android integration is a benefit. The native ones are a much better experience

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    07-14-14 03:40 PM
    I need a virtual pdf printer. The ability to output anything you see on the phone to a pdf document. (webpages, documents, really anything). And I don't want to upload sensitive documents to the cloud to be converted - everything must happen on the device. IOS has a very nice app called PDF Converter.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 03:44 PM
    ...why would anyone pick the android version over the native built?...The native ones are a much better experience.

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    Well for one, I guess you've not tried the CB10 App for Android. Might answer your own question. Didn't say use it. Just try it. There's plenty other posts here in the forums how the native CB10 app lacks features.

MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-14-14 03:46 PM
    Well for one, I guess you've not tried the CB10 App for Android. Might answer your own question. Didn't say use it. Just try it. There's plenty other posts here in the forums how the native CB10 app lacks features.

Yes but that's because CB hasn't updated it or put any effort in it.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 05:30 PM
    I'd like to see an app that queries BBW then shows all the latest native apps available by category and provides a link to the app.

Z10
    07-14-14 05:34 PM
    How about an app or service which replaces or emulates google play services?

Differentiate or Die
    07-14-14 05:39 PM
    As long as Developers continue to support BlackBerry Native apps, I will buy even though I may not use them regularly, I have a bunch that I got just to let the developers know the consumer will buy them.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 05:54 PM
    As long as Developers continue to support BlackBerry Native apps, I will buy even though I may not use them regularly, I have a bunch that I got just to let the developers know the consumer will buy them.

Posted via CB10
    Same here I hope thousands of others do the same too. I just bought facebook messenger by nemory and back up pro for 4 dollars

Differentiate or Die
    07-14-14 05:58 PM
    I'm the Dev of AutoCrop Scanner. Have you tried the free version? I'm always open to feedback on improving my app
    07-14-14 07:05 PM
31 12