Due to recent events :BlackBerry launches new WatchDox app, expands on additional platform integration | CrackBerry.com

I personally think that BB10 will stay.. why?
    I think that what happen with BES12 (watchdox, Knox, Android for work etc) wil happen on BB10 but on a smaller scale ... so you can access multiple platforms within BB10. It's just a hunch.. But I like the thought of it!

So the BlackBerry hardcore guys can stay and use BB10 and the Android supporters can get what they want..

Posted via my awesome Classic
    08-26-15 09:49 AM
    Due to recent events :BlackBerry launches new WatchDox app, expands on additional platform integration | CrackBerry.com

I personally think that BB10 will stay.. why?
    I think that what happen with BES12 (watchdox, Knox, Android for work etc) wil happen on BB10 but on a smaller scale ... so you can access multiple platforms within BB10. It's just a hunch.. But I like the thought of it!

So the BlackBerry hardcore guys can stay and use BB10 and the Android supporters can get what they want..

Posted via my awesome Classic
    Thanks for the news.

If they introduce a simpler BES (Cloud + some goodies) for the individual + small businesses, that's the best I can get after getting rid of ART.
    08-26-15 10:10 AM
    Think WatchDox is a very smart move.... being able to securely connect to Windows File Share or Microsoft SharePoint running on a corporate server should be useful for some enterprise customers. But personally as a consumer I'd rather see a BlackBerry Cloud Storage Service that was cross platform accessible. Or at least some type of Backup service that didn't rely on the user having a PC. For many their Smartphone is their PC and the reliance on another device is kinda backwards thinking.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-26-15 11:15 AM