*something* has to happen by the end of the year. What ? I believe you have to think M2M, not much more.

Edit: And that's 100% what T.H said above
    06-08-13 05:53 AM
    As always :screenshot

Posted via CB10
    #Boom

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Further Evidence of bb10 for Playbook-tapaupload0.jpg  
    06-08-13 11:15 AM
    The tweet is from "BlackBerry Carribean" isn't it? Last week we had tweets from "Blackberry Mexico" and "Blackberry France" that have since been disavowed and cannot be found. Thorsten Heins himself says BB10 is coming to tablets and then gives a mealy-mouthed discourse on how tablets as we currently know them won't be around in five years.

If the messaging is coming from a single source, that source is either someone with severe dissociative disorder, or an *****.

This shouldn't be as difficult as this.
    LOL! I was going to say: don't trust BB Mexico!!!!

Of course, we've had North American BB luminaries say dumb things on twitter as well (who can forget "you awful BB perverts.....anyways, good idea :-) " Blech, I guess I should start using twitter, I think it's pretty sad when twitter is a primary source of news/info in this world!
    06-08-13 12:27 PM
    Because not all countries speak the same language...How annoying would a bunch of tweets in a language you don't understand be?
    That's quite fair.....although...all of these countries were using english! lol

I think there can be other good reasons....region specific release dates or info.....but they definitely need to get the big issues better controlled....and by that I don't mean muzzle everyone (though that is better than contradictory info)...ideally, they'd freaking present firm, official info!
    06-08-13 12:29 PM
29 12