Hey guys,

Searched and haven't come accross a thread like this, so what is your comical BB signature?

Mine is currently "Sent to you via my glorious Blackberry".
    08-07-08 08:30 PM
    "Provided by the best, my iPhone 3G."
    08-07-08 08:41 PM
    "Sent to you slowly on T-Mobile's EDGE"
    08-07-08 09:00 PM
    Sent from my Crackberry Wireless Handheld

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 09:11 PM
    "Sent to you slowly on T-Mobile's EDGE"
    Lol!!!

Sent to you while paying for GPS from my Verizon Blackberry.

08-07-08 09:14 PM
    @oakie... ROFLMFAO! That was the best one... Nobody will top that! haha

08-07-08 09:16 PM
    My other one is "addicted to the Crackberry...looking for a 12 step program"

08-07-08 09:40 PM
    How do you change them? I noticed on my forums that it doesn't even put the siggy. It does when I send email. So how do I alter the signature and settings?
    08-07-08 09:52 PM
    How do you change them? I noticed on my forums that it doesn't even put the siggy. It does when I send email. So how do I alter the signature and settings?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...utotext-38096/
    08-07-08 09:55 PM
    As you can see looking at mine it's kinda witty, but not really. I couldn't think of anything else.
    08-07-08 10:02 PM
    I've seen this one before. So there is no built in signature for bb's like the one that sends in email? Cuz I tried to do this one, and when I send an email with the auto text signature, it has two signatures: the built in "sent from my verizon blackberry" and the one I created with auto text.
    08-07-08 10:03 PM
    Yes, there is, sorry!

Go to your bis email on your PC and edit your sig.

BlackBerry 101: Lecture 11: BIS Email Basics | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by srplummer; 08-07-08 at 10:11 PM.
    08-07-08 10:05 PM
    I've seen this one before. So there is no built in signature for bb's like the one that sends in email? Cuz I tried to do this one, and when I send an email with the auto text signature, it has two signatures: the built in "sent from my verizon blackberry" and the one I created with auto text.
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this helped me the other day.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/
    08-07-08 10:08 PM

This is what you're looking for! lol
    08-07-08 10:11 PM

Thanks, but I can't seem to get in there.

It wants my username and password, which seems is not the same as my email I set up with them, and when I go to create a new account, it says one is already made (when I entered my pin). So I went to forgot password, and I entered my pin and it said I don't have an account?
    08-07-08 10:25 PM
    "You know its not easy being me!"
    Last edited by miriam8430; 08-08-08 at 09:36 AM. Reason: its not including my quote!
    08-07-08 10:32 PM

It wants my username and password, which seems is not the same as my email I set up with them, and when I go to create a new account, it says one is already made (when I entered my pin). So I went to forgot password, and I entered my pin and it said I don't have an account?

Hmmm....That's odd, because it should be the same.
    08-07-08 10:41 PM
    Mine just says "sent from my Crackberry"
    08-07-08 10:44 PM

(i see yr on verizon). I did the exact same thing (accidentally). Call *611 and tell them what's up, and they had me logged in and happy within about 5 minutes. You have to create a separate online management account (in addition to your vzw.blackberry email).

edited to add - you should be able to create a new account (on the web interface) - then you can manage all the emails you have set up with your BIS. then you dont have to call 611 and admit that you dont know what to do... (like i did!)
    Last edited by thesuzukimethod; 08-07-08 at 10:47 PM.
    08-07-08 10:45 PM
    I figured it out. I had to log on thru the BB and create a username first. Then log on thru pc to access those features.
    08-07-08 10:55 PM
    I figured it out. I had to log on thru the BB and create a username first. Then log on thru pc to access those features.

YaY! Awsome!
    08-07-08 11:09 PM
    I changed mine yesterday to:

You know you love me.
    XOXO
    J

08-07-08 11:14 PM
    How di you log on thru BB? I'm having trouble doing it
    I set up a new BB e-mail account, is that wrong? I still cant log into BIS.
    Thanks

08-07-08 11:41 PM
    Thanks
    you might want to call 611 from your phone and they'll help you out quickly. i did that and was able to fix a few things. i'm real happy with verizon's customer service as they're truly willing to help you out. so give them a call and i'm sure you'll get the hang of it. good luck!
    08-08-08 12:12 AM
    Thanks
    I had this problem, just dial 611 from your phone and get tech. Support, they will help you and youll be on your way in 5 minutes. Your username and password is not your email that you setup on your phone. I setup my vzw email almost right after I got the phone and the rep said i never set up the UN and PW.

08-08-08 12:12 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD