I was at a clients business, talking to a few of the guys working. Two guys were hunched over a computer and one asked me "hey, do you have an iphone?". I said no, I have a BlackBerry. Then I started to talk a bit about BB10. That's when one of the guys said "Don't you know, they're owned by Apple now". I laughed and said "what?" He repeated, "Apple secretly bought them out a little while ago". I had a bit of a laugh and explained to him that a publicly traded company can't just sell itself without notifying anyone.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that, since it's ridiculously hilarious.

What's your best ridiculous rumor?
    01-13-13 01:45 PM
    I've heard some doosies in my day. Hopefully these misconceptions disappear.
    01-13-13 02:02 PM
    i heard Rim & NASA partnered up to use "10" to control the space station, the Mars rovers, & text aliens...
    Gelzz likes this.
    01-13-13 02:15 PM
    i heard Rim & NASA partnered up to use "10" to control the space station, the Mars rovers, & text aliens...
    Minus the whole texting aliens...powering space stations and rovers isn't that "crazy"...QNX
    01-13-13 02:18 PM
    Wellll that's partially true ;P NASA does use QnX! Probably texts aliens too..!
    Gelzz likes this.
    01-13-13 02:19 PM
    Funniest rumor ever ? Rim is dead
    el_excelsior, Gelzz and switcharoo like this.
    01-13-13 02:46 PM
    Wellll that's partially true ;P NASA does use QnX! Probably texts aliens too..!
    Which begs a question....what phones do aliens use?
    Gelzz likes this.
    01-13-13 02:47 PM
    "Empire D2R2", witch was the pre-relase of the DevAlpha
    el_excelsior, Gelzz and switcharoo like this.
    01-13-13 02:53 PM
    Minus the whole texting aliens...powering space stations and rovers isn't that "crazy"...QNX
    yup...
    01-13-13 03:01 PM
    I was at a clients business, talking to a few of the guys working. Two guys were hunched over a computer and one asked me "hey, do you have an iphone?". I said no, I have a BlackBerry. Then I started to talk a bit about BB10. That's when one of the guys said "Don't you know, they're owned by Apple now". I laughed and said "what?" He repeated, "Apple secretly bought them out a little while ago". I had a bit of a laugh and explained to him that a publicly traded company can't just sell itself without notifying anyone.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that, since it's ridiculously hilarious.

What's your best ridiculous rumor?
    OMG that's the funniest Shhhttts' ever !!! That's something my bro would say cause he's all about the Apple and his weed lol. "Cough cough" mind you lol my bro is dumb about this stuff cause he was literally and i mean Literally the last person to update to the latest iTunes - Super FAIL right ! so it wouldn't be a such a surprise that someone would say that. I've even heard someone say that the BERRY is now Fungus lol Im like what lol and to the point where someone said that the BB10 keyboard is like the Storm where it "Clicks" LOL UBER FAIL lol
    01-13-13 03:06 PM
    "Empire D2R2", witch was the pre-relase of the DevAlpha
    I believe Doctor Who uses one occasionally. Ask him.
    Gelzz and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-13-13 03:06 PM
    View my signature please
    01-13-13 03:38 PM
    View my signature please
    The aliens are in short supply though. I feel conned...
    01-13-13 03:41 PM
    Aliens typically only have one thumb thats why BB10 was designed for one thumb use
    01-13-13 04:00 PM
    Aliens use Blackberrys because they cant engage in space travel playing dumb games on an Iphone.
    01-13-13 04:08 PM
    true story, just ask NASA
    01-13-13 04:54 PM
    Yes but for the aliens, BB is secure, they know they can use any BB phones or the 10 without worrying that we will know about it.
    01-13-13 06:58 PM
    I had a teacher in college tell everyone to sell their blackberrys because they were bought out by India. He saw it on CNN. (this was early 2012)
    01-13-13 07:49 PM
    Aliens typically only have one thumb thats why BB10 was designed for one thumb use
    so only 9 fingers then, or 7???
    01-13-13 09:14 PM