Is there any software out there that converts video playback to fullscreen? Seems like a waste of screen on bb video playback. Thanks. Curve 8320 4.5 os. T-mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 01:23 PM
    i mean its not the full screen but its close....maybe the next update will have it *crosses fingers
    11-24-08 03:35 PM
    I've been wondering that also. It seems that all the "full screen" mode does is take away the controls. At least in the pictures you can make them fill the screen.
    11-24-08 03:50 PM
    My curve plays my movies in full screen

11-24-08 04:59 PM
    Really? How ? Did you install something to make it do that?
    S

11-24-08 10:21 PM
    No. When the video comes on I hit the menu and clicked full screen. It keeps the option checked for you too so you don't have to keep doing it every time.

11-24-08 10:27 PM
    No. When the video comes on I hit the menu and clicked full screen. It keeps the option checked for you too so you don't have to keep doing it every time.

Does not work on my 8330 curve running OS 4.5
    Selecting Full screen only remove the controls from view, while the video size remains the same.
    11-24-08 10:46 PM
    ^same with mine.
    11-25-08 04:46 PM
    I had the same problem with my T-Mobile Curve. I use Blackberry Video Creator and now I have true full screen video.

Before I used:
    ZC Video Converter
    DVDVideoSoft
    11-28-08 07:57 PM
    My movies are on my external in .avi format. All I did was use roxio and hit "copy down." It converted the movies and it plays in full screen. I have an 8310 running 4.5.

11-28-08 08:40 PM
    It depends on how the source avi is encoded. If it's encoded at 320x240 it will come up full screen. If it's encoded at any other resolution it won't come up as full screen. Streaming videos over the web will not come up full screen. It's just a limitation of the OS I believe. If you want full screen youtube videos you need a bold or storm.

11-28-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD