what are you going to do if you play with it on feb 5 and you dont like it? nothing positive to say about os7 and older, nothing positive about os10.
    Hard to say what I'll do. Wait for the GS4 I guess. But I'll definitely be here to voice my opinions. As for leaving the CB community.. Lol. You don't need to love BB to love CB..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-13 10:25 PM
    Hard to say what I'll do. Wait for the GS4 I guess. But I'll definitely be here to voice my opinions. As for leaving the CB community.. Lol. You don't need to love BB to love CB..

why would you wait on here and post if you are waiting for a gs4 and have nothing positive to say?
    01-30-13 10:27 PM
    why would you wait on here and post if you are waiting for a gs4 and have nothing positive to say?
    I never realized that in order to post on CB it had to be positive?

01-30-13 10:32 PM
    I never realized that in order to post on CB it had to be positive?

I know most people agree with me that constant (only) negative posters are not appreciated. I guess you will continue being a lone ranger with one or two others.
    01-30-13 10:37 PM
    iPhone is on a downward trend, and BB is on an upward one.
    A number of tech types are growing disenchanted with Apples' refusual to support certain aspects that are gaining popularity, like NFC.
    01-30-13 10:38 PM
    I think a number of folks would like to know that. But some are just that way...
    01-30-13 10:41 PM
    A number of tech types are growing disenchanted with Apples' refusual to support certain aspects that are gaining popularity, like NFC.
    Apple doesn't need to support NFC.

They have iTunes which has over 500 million credit cards on file. iTunes can actually be a substitute for PayPal.
    01-30-13 11:14 PM

They have iTunes which has over 500 million credit cards on file. iTunes can actually be a substitute for PayPal.
    How would you buy a coffee at Starbucks/Tim Hortons with iTunes?
    01-31-13 01:32 AM

How would you share your contact info or a picture with me (as we sit having that coffee I bought with NFC) with iTunes?
    01-31-13 01:35 AM
    How would you share your contact info or a picture with me (as we sit having that coffee I bought with NFC) with iTunes?
    Siri, share pictures with stranger.
    01-31-13 01:44 AM
    Actually I won't get a chance to play with the phone until Feb 5. Unlike you.. I am a sheep to no platform.. And because I raise concerns about how something functions (or doesn't) hardly makes me negative. But thanks for your concern..

Wrong...You are and have been a sheep to Android for quite some time - Just read through your own posts and you will see.
    01-31-13 03:10 AM

what good is something like iTunes (paypal substitute according to you) if it doesnt have the hardware to "tap to pay"???
    jarrodmeyer likes this.
    01-31-13 03:27 AM
    oh MAN.

I saw this thread early yesterday, but thought it was a joke.

I can't believe BB fanboys in this thread are trumpeting a review by a comparison bot. A comparison bot written by people in....WATERLOO. A comparison bot that gave the phones a tie. Good Lord. There is no way possible to get a more superficial, and less technically accurate (as some have pointed out) comparison than this. You might as well simply get two monkeys cutting out quotes and assigning largely arbitrary values into a random equation.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-31-13 05:10 AM

The problem is Bold Until Hybrid Comes started out yesterday over excited and now is compensating by turning nasty towards anyone that may express apprehensions.
    Quite sad, he was growing on me yesterday.
    You need to chill out a bit BUHC...
    mikeo007 and Admorris like this.
    01-31-13 05:36 AM
    Well said :-)
    02-03-13 12:45 PM
    I know most people agree with me that constant (only) negative posters are not appreciated. I guess you will continue being a lone ranger with one or two others.
    Not to get into this little debate, but if you really feel so strongly against what the other guy says and posts about BlackBerry, maybe you should put him on ignore.

Again, not trying to be mean or confrontational or anything, just a suggestion.
    02-03-13 01:04 PM
    Ooo i'm going to be using this list

Supports Flash
    Removable Battery
    Expandable Storage
    More Ram
    Has NFC
    HDMI Output
    Faster download speeds
    Bigger battery
    Higher Resolution screen
    Faster Processor
    Longer Talk Time
    Sharper Screen
    Bigger Screen
    More Standby Time
    BAM!
    flyingsolid and jarrodmeyer like this.
    02-03-13 03:45 PM
    Jordandrews90: you are SO biased!
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    02-03-13 03:49 PM
    The fact that the Z10 has SO MANY MORE positives then the iPhone5 yet it still beats it by only 2 point shows how hard the author tried to give Apple the nod.

The advantages are 15:5 for the Z10, to me it's actually 15:3 as "Thinner & Lighter" pretty much goes under the Smaller umbrella.

Seriously, the iPhone5 is smoked. All it has is Apps, but that's how it's always been, and that gap is ever closing.
    Am I viewing something different? On my screen BB lost by 9 points and the only reason Apple won was because of apps and popularity?
    02-03-13 04:23 PM

Now just from watching all the reviews and previews i'd say the new OS doesnt look very user friendly to those who aren't tech savvy (hint there are billions and billions of them) and relies far too heavily on gestures which in turn makes it far more complicated of a device to "just work". I use gestures all the time on my iPad and on OS X trackpad, but they are there to help usability and for speed...BlackBerry like WebOS is designed around it and i just dont think its going to pan well if your everyday user has to fiddle with a ton of gestures to get what you need
    The Z10 gestures aren't for usability and speed? Swiping up, down, left and right is pretty tough, my brain can only manage simple stabs at a button with an extended digit.
    02-03-13 05:56 PM
    All I'll say is, after using the Z10 for just 48 hours, I went back to my Android for a bit and found myself trying to peek into the Hub. Once you get used to it, this alone makes moving back to everything else feel antiquated.
    It's not the phone to end all phones, but it sure is nice.
    02-04-13 03:39 AM
    I didn't realize that New York Times and WSJ did tech accredited tech reviews..
    Hey Ricky,

Please explain how a tech review gets an 'accreditation'? I'd love to know so I can, you know, 'accredit' any future reviews I may choose to write.

:P
    02-04-13 04:42 AM
    Am I viewing something different? On my screen BB lost by 9 points and the only reason Apple won was because of apps and popularity?
    Don't forget to include that they only had _one_ review from the Verge at 70% to give the 'average' - which lost out to the iPhone.
    02-04-13 04:44 AM
    Siri, share pictures with stranger.
    Bwahahaha! If only....
    02-04-13 04:47 AM
    The Z10 gestures aren't for usability and speed? Swiping up, down, left and right is pretty tough, my brain can only manage simple stabs at a button with an extended digit.
    While it might not overload YOUR brain it is not simple to use sorry deal with it. If it just sat on a kiosk display with no one to guide you and you had no prior knowledge of how to use the phone you'd end up just like these people http://mashable.com/2013/01/30/black...10-first-time/

This is why the iPhone and iPad is so powerful, and why Apple products like Macs are held in such high regard. Its simply easy enough to pick up and use that literally ANYONE can use it, and yet its capabilities grow as the user learns more about the OS and is extended through apps. Android manufacturers have started moving in this direction but i can't tell you how many times i've had people with Android phones come up to me and ask how to do certain things or what they're there for.
    02-04-13 09:01 AM
54 123