More at the link. Stunned that this was not yet posted.

Frost & Sullivan Acclaims RIM's Aggressive Competitive Strategy and Second-to-None Mobile Device Management Capabilities

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - March 5, 2012 - Based on its recent analysis of the mobile device management (MDM) market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes BlackBerry® maker Research In Motion (RIM) with the 2011 Latin America Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Leadership.

Frost & Sullivan Acclaims RIM's Aggressive Competitive Strategy and Second-to-None Mobile Device Management Capabilities

And no, the link is not a Rick Roll.
    03-07-12 09:25 AM
    Dang just got rick and rolled........no i kid of course.
    Great post. RIM is a leader in developing countries and they are a leader in mobile device management. I don't think anyone can argue that.

Go RIM Go!
    03-07-12 09:42 AM
    Dang just got rick and rolled........no i kid of course.
    But you suspected it I'll bet.
    03-07-12 09:44 AM
    Lol! Good story....won't see the usual suspects trolling this thread
    03-07-12 11:17 AM
    im believe in RIM all the way.

RIMpire is on a come back
    03-07-12 11:30 AM
    im believe in RIM all the way.

RIMpire is on a come back
    When does the come back start?
    03-07-12 01:08 PM
    When does the come back start?
    The comeback starts when BB10 starts.
    Jeovex likes this.
    03-07-12 05:40 PM
    Agreed, the RIMpire is steadily growing in emerging markets and PBs are making their way into people's homes, once people see BB10... They will slowly be reconverted.
    03-07-12 09:27 PM
    Let's face it BB10 is just around the corner, RIM is this successful with older gen products! + new services. Mobile fusion will deliver big time for RIM.
    PS. What's a rick roll?
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-07-12 at 10:15 PM.
    03-07-12 10:09 PM
    Let me google that for you

I tried to rick roll you but could not get it work right now.
    03-07-12 10:40 PM
    Let's face it BB10 is just around the corner, RIM is this successful with older gen products! + new services. Mobile fusion will deliver big time for RIM.
    PS. What's a rick roll?
    Around the corner? It is six months away.

In between the BB10 launch, there will be the Galaxy S3 to steal people away, the next IPhone will launch around that time and they will miss the back to school promos that happen in the summer. The 9900 will be almost a year and a half old by then.

IF RIM wants to make a huge comeback, which they need to move the timetable forwards. I hope they do because, one I'm Canadian and two have enjoyed their products in the past.
    03-07-12 10:48 PM
    Thanks for posting this palmless.
    03-07-12 11:01 PM
    PS. What's a rick roll?
    In answer to your question.
    03-08-12 12:07 AM
    The comeback starts when BB10 starts.
    I thought it already started with Tablet OS 2.0. The PlayBook is actively competing against comparable tablets almost a year after its release. That speaks volumes about the quality of both the hardware and software of the PB.

The RIMpire is currently in the process of striking back!

Thanks for the article, by the way!
    03-08-12 02:29 AM
    They do not have to skrike back there, they are leaders for ages !
    But this is a very positive news, as it describes - at last ! - the MDM and BYOD RIM strategy, witch, IMHO, remains unmatched and hardly matched in the short term.

Thanks for posting : relay on twitter & FB !!!
    03-08-12 03:00 AM
    Awesomesoup! Hooray for RIM! GO GO GO!
    03-08-12 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD