08-27-09 10:22 AM
36 12
tools
    I admit due to my heritage I tend to view these things from the standpoint of how it would affect/benefit the hearing impared.

By my standards IF you cant see the hand movemnts or facial expressions fluidily then it isn't Video, but more like stop motion photography.
    Good point. I know how difficult it is to get sufficient bandwidth to support a video stream in general, and trying to wring that out of a Blackberry connection sounds pretty tough (even with wifi, which, of course, leaves the Tour out of this...) although we do video sign language translation over wireless at work. A little different infrastructure than BB...
    08-04-09 04:03 PM
    video conference on a bb would be pretty cool
    08-05-09 04:06 AM
    It occured to me there is another possible way to integrate this other than through an included projector.

Conceptually a bluetooth eyepiece (instead of ear piece) might work.

I think that since the mass acceptance of the cordless phoen hearing people aren't willing to just "sit still" while on the phone. Frequently we are multi tasking moving from one rooma to anotehr etc.

For the sucessful convergence of Video phones into cell phones safe mobility while conversing must be maintained
    08-05-09 01:32 PM
    It wouldnt make sense if you're taking a pic of someone/something, then how will u be able to see what ur shooting? Now if they have both sides then maybe that would be good for the narcissists that love to shoot themselves.
    08-05-09 01:40 PM
    I'm waiting tell I can send hologram messages like in star wars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    "As seen on TV: Hologram messages now through your BB only!!" lolol
    08-06-09 06:17 PM
    We need carrier infrastructure to support the video intensive calls especially if you have a BB on AT&T and your call goes to crap due to the iPhone sucking it all up.
    08-07-09 12:57 PM
    hmmm include a touch screen and a bold/tour like keyboard and higher resolution camera and this will be my 2010/2011 blackberry for sure.
    08-07-09 11:48 PM
    As long as it has a camera on both sides, it's going to be sex
    LOL......I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, I bet there are various pron websites out there that would actually push companies like RIM to do this.
    08-27-09 07:43 AM
    Would be nice to see it in the near future that's if rim decides to go for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 09:23 AM
    As much as I would like to have it, it is not a deal breaker for me. My work laptop has a webcam built in and it goes on trips with me for work. That covers me pretty well.
    08-27-09 10:08 AM
    This would be a neat addition, I'm not sure how much I would use it though..
    08-27-09 10:22 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD