A wise man once said "never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups". That is why I am here to stupid to figure it out my self!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:33 AM
    People just post as they feel without holding anything back. As forever26 said with 1million members you will get lots of "unusual behavior." But each person that comes her makes up this great CB family that I have started to know and love!
    05-07-09 08:13 AM
    as previously posted there are 1 million users were bound byour addiction to BB's but we will not always agree and sometimes our service providers will infuriate us so much we MUST post a new thread to let other people know what they did. i have to say though i LOVE CB and always look here 1st or hit up my bbm "go to guy" (who i became friends with through CB)
    05-07-09 09:18 AM
    Noone can knock the "Stuffing" out of you like a friend!
    05-07-09 10:38 AM
    if you want dysfunctional, step into the iStorm forums... makes the rest of the forums look sane.
    Yep...it always amazes me how folks see this place as so...different from the majority of what's out there.

OP,

Some folks are quite wrapped up in this whole phone thing. I don't really care what you think about my phone, nor my carrier, and I'll tell you...if I think you need to chill. I may tell you why I don't like your phone/carrier, understanding that you too probably couldn't care less, as it should be. Deal with it, or don't engage. Note: "You" means anybody, and nobody in particular. I always wonder about folks who wail, when someone criticizes a carrier, like Sprint/Verizon/AT&T is a spouse. Oh well...

I do think most of it is done in fun, or at least without malice, and that means that everybody needs to "lighten up", including those who take this place way too seriously, and analyze way too much. People have issues, and I include myself in that group, without hesitation. But, I try to control my dysfunction. Others aren't so able to control it. So, the ones with the most control have to be the bigger people (as always in life), and let stuff go.

I love it here!
    05-07-09 11:09 AM
    i like the fact that there is a site that actually exercises freedom of speech and that not bland version of it lol
    05-07-09 01:03 PM
    dont be scurred.. most of us dont bite.. with the exception of a big wolf we keep in the back(OT)

ps- if you are reading this wolf.. im rotflol
    Smarta$$ Savage, I'll get you for that. As soon as I stop laughing!
    05-10-09 10:21 AM
    i like the fact that there is a site that actually exercises freedom of speech and that not bland version of it lol
    Exactly... It's comforting to know you have a place to go, where you can say what's on your mind, and know that there are others out there maybe going through the same thing, who are willing to help or just listen.

Plus, there is no better resource on the web for all things BB!! The CB team is phenomenal... they all do their best to keep everyone happy, informed, and addicted!! Love you guys!!
    05-10-09 10:53 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD