03-10-14 05:56 PM
104 1234 ...
tools
    If you buy anything but a BlackBerry, you are brainwashed by the media. People can't possibly like these other devices more. It is completely impossible.
    Almost like an elitist attitude, one that's not working too well.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-09-14 04:53 PM
    This made me chuckle.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    The telling thing is, looks like he doesn't even know or care what Galaxy thing he's using.

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    03-09-14 05:08 PM
    The telling thing is, looks like he doesn't even know or care what Galaxy thing he's using.

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    LOL... I do know and care, mostly because I still have to help him out occasionally.

It was half-jokingly meant to express derision at the (anything that's not a BlackBerry) device, which is what we're here to do, no?? : )

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:29 PM
    Hey guys to each there own,so true I agree with you guys,but at the end of the day I personally really enjoy using my z30......I will probably use a BlackBerry right up until they dismantle the company.pls read the reviews from Verizon,bell,and rogers all the users have written awesome reviews.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:33 PM
    Good luck to him with that!
    Mine sits in the glove box of one of my cars somewhere in the garage.
    Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:41 PM
    That ok, a client asked me today "when are you going to get an android", I responded "when are you going to get a real phone. "

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-09-14 05:46 PM
    No guarantee of the S4 getting a software upgrade 18 months after launch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-09-14 05:47 PM
    People are easily persuaded when going to purchase a certain phone even after telling what you think would be best for them. The sales reps know this. The consumer assumes the sale rep are more knowledgeable then you but yet they always come to you to figure out how to use their new devices or try to undo something they did.

We can only hope the sales reps guides them towards a device that fits the persons needs.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    03-09-14 05:48 PM
    Ah well OP, you did your best .....
    "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"
    03-09-14 05:53 PM
    Very true..trust me I didn't try to brainwash him..actually I will see for my shelf I might consider the s5 because I don't think that security is better on the BlackBerry for consumer use

Posted via CB10
    So long as you don't ever type credit card info into the s5, you should be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    03-09-14 06:51 PM
    I used to give advice about computers, now I refuse. I would spend hours finding someone the best PC they could get for the least money, then they'd go to the store and buy whatever the salesperson. Told them to.

Later when the PC had a problem they'd come to me and I'd have to fix whatever piece of garbage they bought after they told me why the salesperson knew more than I did.

So, that mini rant over, when someone asks you what phone to buy, the answer is always "Whatever you want." saves on frustration later. When it breaks it's not your fault that way.

Just let it go OP. You are off the hook. Any shortcomings he might find with his own selection, he can't hang it on you. If you are happy with your Z30, that should be enough.

So true!! I have had this occur multiple times!! LOL!!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 06:58 PM
    I blame you OP. You obviously didn't do your part in properly marketing the Z30. Don't you realize that the fate of the company rests upon Crackberry nation doing ALL of BB's marketing?

You are fired from your $0 annual salary in the marketing department for BB. Really disappointed in you. Chen does not approve and is sorry that he had to let you go.
    03-09-14 06:58 PM
    I'm pretty impartial to all OS. But why would your friend get a S4 when the S5 comes out in less than 2 months?
    app_Developer likes this.
    03-09-14 07:00 PM
    Lmao...cried in my milk oh boy....BLACKBERRY ALL THE WAY

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 07:01 PM
    I drive a Ford Galaxy 500, I listen to Galaxy 500, so I'm just waiting for the Samsung Galaxy 500 then my life will be complete.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    03-09-14 07:17 PM
    I drive a Ford Galaxy 500, I listen to Galaxy 500, so I'm just waiting for the Samsung Galaxy 500 then my life will be complete.
    It was announced to release in 2099.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-09-14 07:19 PM
    Good luck to him with that!
    Mine sits in the glove box of one of my cars somewhere in the garage.
    Posted via CB10
    I'll happily take that off your hands for you.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-09-14 07:19 PM
    OP you have failed me and this community! Next time brainwash better!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 07:26 PM
    Not sure if being sarcastic...

So they're brainwashed if they get an Android, but not brainwashed if you praise and force an OS that they may not like on them?

Sent from my fabulously white Blackberry Q5!
    amjass12 likes this.
    03-09-14 08:07 PM
    I also gave up advertising BlackBerry, and No matter how bad I made somebody look ridiculous with my BlackBerry at the end they got another phone.
    I tried to convert my wife to BlackBerry 10. By force i mean lol, since she wanted to have the same devices as I did.
    Anyways, whenever she got an issue with the Samsung she would find a way to fix it or just shut it, but whenever something happened with the BlackBerry she would say "oh BlackBerry is such a piece of bs" this this and that, and I noticed that she wouldn't look for a way to fix the issue, she would just bltch about it. So then I decided to let her get what she wanted, a samsung note 3.
    Oooh but she won't have a piece of this Z30 nor any other upcoming BlackBerry when I buy it for myself. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND MUAHAHAHAH!

From my White Z30
    03-09-14 08:43 PM
    I used to give advice about computers, now I refuse. I would spend hours finding someone the best PC they could get for the least money, then they'd go to the store and buy whatever the salesperson. Told them to.

Later when the PC had a problem they'd come to me and I'd have to fix whatever piece of garbage they bought after they told me why the salesperson knew more than I did.

So, that mini rant over, when someone asks you what phone to buy, the answer is always "Whatever you want." saves on frustration later. When it breaks it's not your fault that way.

Just let it go OP. You are off the hook. Any shortcomings he might find with his own selection, he can't hang it on you. If you are happy with your Z30, that should be enough.

Posted via CB10
    ditto, thats why i refuse to help someone that gets something other then what i suggest, if you have a problem go to the person that told you to buy that
    03-09-14 08:49 PM
    My take on the OP...

User asks a BlackBerry guy which phone they should get. The answer is a z30. In return the guy buys an s4.

Why the f@*# would he ask the BlackBerry guy if he had no intentions of buying a new BlackBerry.
    ROFL!!! I love this reasoning! So, people shouldn't ask you unless they are committed to taking your advice..... Since they know you're the "blackberry guy", they should have already been committed to blackberry.... Which of course means they really don't even need to ask you!!! ROFL!
    03-09-14 09:57 PM
    Honestly, my question if someone just got an S4 would be "so why didn't you just wait for the S5 that's coming out in the next few months?"
    03-09-14 10:03 PM
    Hilarious!

OP: POST 1: he didn't buy a bb, he is brainwashed!!
    Howarmart: did he give reasons?
    POST 2: yes, lack of future, apps, etc. (No rebuttal)
    POST 3: I might buy an s5
    POST 4: bb all the waaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Just another day in certifiably clinically crazytown! ....errrr... I mean cb...... :-)
    03-09-14 10:04 PM
    I love Android devices but in the past when recommending a device for others most of the time I recommend an IPhone. Why? Most of the people that would even ask my opinion aren't that tech savy. IPhones are simple to use and have excellent support.

When people who trust my advice ask for it, I don't push my agenda. I recommend what might be best for them.
    I am with this. I recommended and subsequently got the S3 and S4 for two family members who were previous BlackBerry users because said users were not tech savvy and as we all know, when the Z10 came out it was a dog's breakfast. For a number of reasons, they did not want the iPhone.
    03-10-14 01:06 AM
104 1234 ...