Called Verizon the other day about getting my dates pushed up so I can get the storm 2 when it comes out. No luck, if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

While I was chatting with him, I asked him what they will do with all the Storm 1s when the 2s come out. Told me that you will most likely get a 1 when you buy a 2. If you have 2 lines and want to add a Storm 1 you can do so at no charge. Does not matter when your available for an upgrade. Said they did this when the EV's were out.
    10-20-09 10:50 AM
    Not understanding this move at all. If the Storm 2 is suppose to be bigger and better than it's brother why offer a the crappy 1 with the 2. I wouldn't want that deal....heck that's really not a deal in my eyes.

To each there own though.
    10-20-09 01:07 PM
    I have a business with 6 lines. I need new phones all the time and I can upgrade my staff to the storm 1's for no charge. Good deal, I get a new storm 2, my employee gets a storm 1 for free.
    10-20-09 01:29 PM
    All the blackberry devices currently available on Verizon are BOGO, this isn't an impressive piece of news.
    10-20-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD