Hmm looks like you have posted the same thing here twice. Not a good way to get the votes you are looking for.
    03-15-09 10:02 AM
    I have unlimited text but for those that don't this would be great. Question though. How can this be "legal" ? Carriers would be losing some $ on this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 10:05 AM
    To my knowledge, this is legal because you are directly emailing to the recipients' phone number. I have even talked to Verizon about this and they don't really care. Thank you for replying and remember to vote for my haiku in the WHERE Haiku People's Choice Award.
    03-15-09 10:22 AM
    Sorry, but I am just trying to get attention. Thank you for posting by the way. Please vote for my haiku in the WHERE People's Choice Award. Thanks again.
    03-15-09 10:24 AM
    Pretty sweet idea, but I'm on SEP plan 1500 pointless to me.
    03-15-09 10:29 AM
    So is this just free sending ?
    03-15-09 10:36 AM
    Yes, only free sending.

03-15-09 10:43 AM
    Wow, no offense, but that's a newsflash from like 5+ years ago. SMS gateways are pretty common knowledge
    03-15-09 10:46 AM
    Aww no Rogers.. guess I'll have to keep with my unlimited texting lol
    03-15-09 10:46 AM
    Hmm looks like you have posted the same thing here twice. Not a good way to get the votes you are looking for.
    Actually he posted 9 other identical threads in addition to another bunch of threads he already created. Reported.
    03-15-09 10:49 AM
    got any codes for the pakistani cellular carriers? mobilink? also, you do know you all can send sms to US numbers through Google talk right?
    03-15-09 11:03 AM
    Double post.....

03-15-09 11:37 AM
    Haha this would have been good to know before I got a 300 bill for going over my texts! Kinda cool to know!

03-15-09 11:41 AM
    Double post.....

Yep forte I just noticed that too...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/free...-email-183248/
    03-15-09 11:59 AM
    To my knowledge, this is legal because you are directly emailing to the recipients' phone number. I have even talked to Verizon about this and they don't really care. Thank you for replying and remember to vote for my haiku in the WHERE Haiku People's Choice Award.

YEAH... Okaaay ! Be cause I am so sure you talked to the CFO, and not some sales associate who would rather do something other than listen to your annoying question or read your haikus

03-15-09 12:52 PM
    Verizon actually recommended my gf doin away with her text plan when she called to see how she could lessen her bill some

03-15-09 01:49 PM
    You can block txting and just use email to txt.
    To txt from email to any verizon customer (doesn't matter who your carrier is) use:
    Their10digit#@VTEXT.com
    To txt from email to Nextel/Sprintcustomer use:
    Their10digit#@messaging.sprint.com
    Their10digit#@messaging.nextel.com

I know with Sprint, if you need to, even with txting blocked you CAN still txt out but you cannot receive. I like having it blocked :-)

03-15-09 02:15 PM
    Hey HollyHooDx, ur pretty funny... By the way, because is one word. Thanks for listening to my annoying question and reading my haiku
    03-15-09 02:18 PM
    Forte eight three one
    Spams about haikus 'cause he's
    A giant *********.

(I assume he pronounces Forte for-TAY, not the correct French fort. If Forte is one syllable, then change the first line to "Forte eight-thirty one" to preserve the proper five-seven-five format.)

EDIT: (When I posted, the last word was censored by the board software. I'm sure you can come up with your own two-syllable term for Forte which is more creative than the one I used.)
    Last edited by rlmesq; 03-15-09 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Noted above.
    03-15-09 02:46 PM
    I don't think you should be bribing our vote by giving us a tip.

Thanks for the tip, but it prety much guaranteed that I'll be voting for someone else.
    03-15-09 05:45 PM
    I am not forcing you guys to vote for me, thus eliminating the theory that this is a bride. Sorry if you guys find this annoying, but please stop posting bad and offending stuff on this thread.
    03-15-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD