Is there a free online calendar that will sync ota without using a separate application? I have heard that the calendar can sync this way on bis, but I can't find a calendar that can do this. Please help! Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 11:00 AM
    Google Calander with Google sync. Both free and both awsome!
    07-23-08 11:18 AM
    Yeah I have that, but I'm looking for a calendar that will do this automatically without 3rd party apps being installed.

07-23-08 11:23 AM
    Maybe you want something more like Blackberry Unite. BlackBerry
    07-23-08 11:25 AM
    I've tried to install that with my curve to test that a few days ago, but for some reason it can't connect with the online databases. Is there a way to fix that?

07-23-08 11:36 AM
    Unite will mess ur blacberry if u try to get rid of it! Just keep that in mind! At least it happened to me!

07-23-08 09:44 PM
    Yeah. It doesn't work anyway for me. I can't keep my laptop on all the time to get email. Is there any other thing that will do what I described?

07-23-08 09:47 PM
    Anyone have an idea?

07-23-08 10:36 PM
    I use Yahoo calendar and sync via Desktop Manager. It may also work ota but I have't checked that out. It may work since BB is already set up to sync with Yahoo without a 3rd party app. Don't know if you can set it up to sync automatically.
    07-24-08 06:10 AM
    Google Calander with Google sync. Both free and both awsome!
    I removed this after a couple of days bec it was giving me duplicate entries... I had like 7 entries for 1 item!!!
    07-24-08 07:34 AM
    Anyone have an idea?

you need a BES account. it wont do it with a BIS account for free. whoever told you this is mistaken.
    07-24-08 07:59 AM
    Yeah. That's what I thought. I read it on one of the bes threads that a calendar could sync over bis, just not contacts. I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks. Google sync now works much better than it used to and dosent duplicate my appointments, so I'll stick with that. Thanks everyone.

07-24-08 11:06 AM
    I have an 9900 with OS7 and it syncs google calendar through BIS. its not instant sync but I havent had any issues with duplicates (like I used to have on my 9700 with google sync)
    04-18-12 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD