I just downloaded the free Nobex Premium for BB 9930 from RIM. I have tried to listen to some Swiss stations but it says I have to upgrade and pay for the premium version. Isn't the version that is a gift from RIM the premium vrsn which will allow listening of international stations. Anyone have any ideas?
    12-18-11 12:32 PM
    Are you sure you downloaded the Premium and not the Free version? I checked mine and I was able to find International stations fine.
    12-18-11 12:53 PM
    100% sure!
    12-18-11 12:59 PM
    It says "This is a International station, which requires the Premium vsn. All stations in your country are included in yoru Free vsn. I dwnloaded the Premium vsn though. There are two vrns to dwnld and I def have the premium vs dwnlded
    12-18-11 01:02 PM
    I have been trying to access Energy Zurich and it says I need to buy the Premium vrsn. I just put in a different country, Lithuania and I can listen to that country's stations just fine but I can't listen to Swiss stations. Denmark and Belgium stations won't work for me either.
    Last edited by aspenedelen; 12-18-11 at 01:11 PM.
    12-18-11 01:07 PM
    Contact the developers I guess?

You sure you don't have both versions on there? And are launching the free version instead?

I have both TuneIn and TuneIn Pro (paid for - awesome app). The icons look the same minus a background color.

Thank reminds me I should delete TuneIn free...
    aspenedelen likes this.
    12-18-11 01:40 PM
    It says "This is a International station, which requires the Premium vsn. All stations in your country are included in yoru Free vsn. I dwnloaded the Premium vsn though. There are two vrns to dwnld and I def have the premium vs dwnlded
    I just tried several Swiss stations. They worked. Maybe try deleting from your phone then install from the gift section of AppWorld.
    aspenedelen likes this.
    12-18-11 02:14 PM
    Here is something I just thought of. I loaded nobex premium three days ago onto my old 9930. Yesterday I got my replacement used bb protect to move all texts, emails, etc over to my replacement 9930. Cld the reason that I can't listen to premium on my replacement phone be that it is still on my old 9930? I have no done a wipe or anything to my old one yet.
    12-18-11 04:17 PM
    Nobex Here:

Premium accounts are tied to devices. If you switch a device, you need to have the account assigned to your new one. Please contact support (AT) nobexinc.com. They will be happy to help!

Happy listening,

Nobex Technologies
    aspenedelen likes this.
    12-19-11 02:31 AM
    Nobex Here:

Premium accounts are tied to devices. If you switch a device, you need to have the account assigned to your new one. Please contact support (AT) nobexinc.com. They will be happy to help!

Happy listening,

Nobex Technologies
    Hey, quick question, how much data would 10 minutes of listening use? Roughly of course
    12-19-11 03:10 AM
    guys, I used TuneIN for most of my day, every day, for the last 6 months, and works like a champ with every station I've looked for.

give it a go... you won't be disappointed.
    12-19-11 05:56 PM
    Nobex Radio Premium allows you to listen International Stations on your mobile phone, it's the PlayBook's version of the app that won't help with that. I really wish there was a TuneIn Radio app available for the PlayBook.
    12-19-11 11:27 PM
    Try FlyCast, my favorite by far for BBs
    Mobile
    Last edited by NJPhilliesPhan; 12-19-11 at 11:45 PM.
    12-19-11 11:42 PM
    Nobex customer support is incredible. After receiving a replacement devicve Nobex Premium would not access international stations. Contacting support resulted in an almost instant reply requesting my new pin#. Minutes after submitting my new pin I was able to reinstall the premium version which works without restrictions. I have rarely been contacted so promply by any company. Thanks again Gadi and the great team at Nobex!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    kraski likes this.
    12-21-11 07:43 AM
    100% sure!
    Make sure when the program starts and prompt for email address, use the one that you logon to AppWorld. I have multiple email addresses on my phone and the first time I choose the email that was not used in my AppWorld it asked me to upgrade.

After changed the email address that match my AppWorld, I can play international stations without problem. Hope this helps.
    kraski likes this.
    12-23-11 12:55 PM
    Anyone have any ideas?
    First of all, tunein is a great app and as stated earlier works really well. Secondly does the station you want to listen to have a URL? Maybe you can access audio streaming through the browser?
    12-23-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD