Ive just signedup for a tmobile contract , it involved internet
    just to make sure , does this mean i wont be charged for any use of wi-fi , going on facebook etc....
    ?
    thanks
    03-29-09 04:22 PM
    well if you did get the data plan which includes free texting and pic messages along with internet, the answer is no. you will be fine surfing the web. there shouldn't be any additional charges. you probably paid some where around 20 to 40 bucks for this.

Wifi is usually through a router but the data plan will allow you to use t-mobile "edge"
    03-29-09 04:34 PM
    i have 1000 mins 2000 texts and free internet, i just want to no if i will be charged for going on facebook cause im quite confused
    03-29-09 04:36 PM
    well if you connect to like a home router or or wifi hot spot you will not be charged extra. I currently got my data plan turned off and i just use my home internet and schools wifi. Plus i don't get charged any extra. this why i have a habit of using for free with the crack berry addiction. lol

when you say charged extra for using facebook, do you mean by leaving messages as counting for your text usage or on the internet as using up minutes? Because it won't. But also when u say free internet you do mean your using UMA and not "edge"?
    03-29-09 11:27 PM
    i think ive got it now, thanks haha and yes i did mean leaving messages etc....
    03-31-09 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD