Instead of paying $9.95 a month for telenav I was wondering how to get gps to work for free?
    12-31-08 08:14 PM
    i have tried the gpsed but havnt got that to work
    12-31-08 08:18 PM
    I don't use AllTel, but Nav4All has worked well for me.
    12-31-08 08:38 PM
    thanks ill check it out
    12-31-08 10:10 PM
    doesnt seem to work makes it sound like it only found bluetooth capal device nothing internal
    12-31-08 10:19 PM
    oh nm i got it working
    12-31-08 10:26 PM
    I have an Alltel curve and the internal gps works with blackberry maps and google maps. I installed telenav and canceled within the trial period. My gps works fine and I don't have the extra monthly expense. Just don't uninstall telenav after you cancel.
    12-31-08 10:28 PM
    I just called alltel to cancel telenav and they told me I had to uninstall it from my phone to cancel. They said they had no control over telenav. Now none of my free gps programs work. How do I cancel without uninstalling as I was instructed by alltel?
    01-04-09 03:23 PM
    I guess this keeps me from posting a thread as to whether or not TeleNav is something included w/my Smart Choice Pack (Alltel).
    Now i'm curious as to the previous post...what happens if I do try it & cancel. Does one really have to uninstall it from the phone? That doesn't really make sense.
    01-07-09 09:44 PM
    How do you cancel telenav without deleting it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 12:59 PM
    I figured it out you just go into telenav and in the settings you can unsubscribe its 3rd party so it has nothing to do with alltel

01-09-09 05:45 PM
    There is a great post from unibomber on how to unlock your gps that works great. I just got done with it now tracking 13 sats inside my house within 5 to 10 seconds.

02-05-09 05:36 PM
    This upgrade is permanent stays after os upgrade. And you don't use telanav to unlock that only works for a wile and after os upgrade forget it you lose it

02-05-09 05:40 PM
    ok i have alltel and found that if u do download and install tellnav then run it......purchuse the sub. for 9.99 per month after all is complete go into tellnav and you have the option to cancell your subscription through tellnav then thats it ur gps is unlocked and all other gps software works with no problem.....also if u go back to tellnav it willsay to purchuse it agien therefor all is good......sorry about spelling in a rush
    10-07-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD