...with your BlackBerry! But, let me say this, is anything 'really' free in this world, besides BlackBerry Pin Messages?

ps: I think it's still in Beta, and it's only within the U.S. A shame really...
    03-02-07 09:56 PM
    I'd want a little more info about how it works before I tried something like that. The website doesn't give you that much info.
    03-02-07 11:23 PM
    has anyone actually tried this yet? they sure dont give too much information about it!
    03-13-07 03:55 PM
    I cant be even tempted cos its not for outside UK....

Good Luck guys...........
    03-13-07 04:26 PM
    I do want to see more information first...
    03-13-07 05:12 PM
    i dont see how they are making it possible to bypass your service provider.... it looks like it is more or less a pre paid type deal except your also paying your monthly service providers charge
    03-13-07 11:07 PM
    ...you know what they say, "Nothing in life is free..."
    03-14-07 04:24 AM
    you are correct
    03-14-07 09:45 PM
    ok seems this is just a program that uses the data connection to "setup the call" by telling their network your number and friends number, then the system calls you.
    when you click on the jajah link it says you enter your number, friends number then your phone rings and both are connected. So it might be "free" if you had the unlimited incoming calls plans, or if some how this Jajah shows up on your bill as "mobile to mobile" but not sure how.
    Last edited by howie; 03-15-07 at 01:36 PM.
    03-15-07 01:31 PM
    If that's so, it sounds just like what google maps does when you look up a business you want to connect to. Enter your number, click on "call", and it calls you back, then connects you on your landline. Nice way to call a business long distance without charges.
    03-18-07 05:17 PM
    Blackberry provided me with a hookup so I can go from a phone number in my adress book to jajah.com a website that I use to make cheap calls abroad. However, it doenst work seamlessly yet, and when I go to jajah.mobile directly, it says, website not found. I can find the website for jajah mobile service on my laptop, but not on my blackberry 8830. Has anyone tried this yet as it is very important to me. I am going to Australia and New Zealand. Also, what is PIN and how do I work that? Thanks
    12-25-07 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD