get this going............

i got a pearl just sitting there.
    06-23-09 06:22 PM
    what company is that pearl form??
    06-23-09 06:43 PM
    Research in Motion
    06-23-09 06:49 PM
    Research in Motion
    lol, I think he meant who's the carrier.
    06-23-09 06:51 PM
    Chillywilly818 was at one time, now they carry the storm.
    06-23-09 06:54 PM
    this site is lame. WERD
    06-24-09 02:35 PM
    Chillywilly818 was at one time, now they carry the storm.
    The phone carrier such as at&t, tmobile, verizon etc etc not the person who carry's the phone.
    06-24-09 03:11 PM
    Research in Motion
    Are you sure? Maybe it's an Apple hybrid secret agent phone?
    06-24-09 03:15 PM
    what company is that pearl form??
    I think what they meant by what company is: what company did he work for that gave him a BB to use for the company that he didn't return to the said company.....
    06-24-09 03:30 PM
    I think what they meant by what company is: what company did he work for that gave him a BB to use for the company that he didn't return to the said company.....
    Oooooooooh, I get it now; I thought it was a military reference to the company he was attached to and had to give it up due to the "Army attack" on BB.
    06-24-09 03:40 PM
    lol hes giving away his pearl and i asked wat company duh! .. lol i know pearl is RIM lol anyone have a bb for sprint?
    i really need one ... mine broke..
    06-24-09 07:35 PM
    if you have any items that are just laying around you should pass em

serious....... make a list

get this going............

i got a pearl just sitting there.
    that's a cool idea. Sorry I don't have any spare BB stuff to give away.

this site is lame. WERD
    sometimes you get people who just like to go pissing on threads to see themselves type
    06-24-09 07:44 PM
    i have a keyboard and lcd for the 83XX series
    06-24-09 07:48 PM
    that's a cool idea. Sorry I don't have any spare BB stuff to give away.

sometimes you get people who just like to go pissing on threads to see themselves type
    chillywilly was peeing own his own thread. now that's something you don't see every day.
    06-24-09 08:33 PM
    I was referring to 12elentless, it's understandable that cw was ticked
    06-25-09 08:29 AM
    seemed like a humorous play on words to me...I don't think there was any malice intended.
    06-25-09 08:39 AM
    I could see whay the OP might have gotten a little pissed. He started a good thread and then someone came along with sarcastic comments. Jokes are fine but at least throw a LOL in there or something followed by some sort of meaningful contribution.

Anyway....
    I'll have a Verizon Curve to give away once the Tour comes out.
    I always keep a spare but I have a Storm as well.
    I all ready offered it to a friend and he has no interest. Unless he changes his mind it'll be up for grabs on here as well as a bunch of accessories for it.
    I changed the antenna cover to a black cover at one point and I accidentally peeled up the antenna sticker on the corner. It still works fine thankfully but because of that I wouldn't feel right charging for it incase something happens. The antenna sticker is actually touching the inside of the antenna cover and when using the dock to charge the Curve it is discoloring the painted plastic from the inside out. It seems to have stopped discoloring and it still works fine.
    I have contacted CNN.cn, Horizon wirelss and a couple other online places in search of a replacement antenna and no luck.
    Anyway, if anyone's going to be looking for a Curve once the Niagra comes out keep an eye on the Market Place. I doubt it will take too long for someone to snatch it up but it'll be there.
    06-25-09 09:34 AM
    seemed like a humorous play on words to me...I don't think there was any malice intended.
    Yeah most likely but it still would have been nice if he contributed something to the thread along with making jokes.
    It was funny but I could see it being discouraging to the OP as well.
    06-25-09 09:38 AM
    ..The op who still didnt answer the question.

Dont get your panties in a wad.

I thought it was kinda clever. You people have NO sense of humor.
    06-25-09 10:40 AM
    The OP likely gave up on the thread after it got hijacked. He's probably starting up the thread on a different BB forum.

The panties thing is actually rather childish. I'm relatively unstable, if you weren't hiding behind the internet and said that to me in person, I'd either laugh or use my BB to call you an ambulance. Or both.

we have a sense of humor, but the OP was making a significant sincere offer. It's not a big deal that another thread on an internet forum got trashed, but in this case it's a shame because it could have been a cool thing. I've seen similar ones on other forums, amazing how people can get in the spirit of it and offer up valuable freebies to unknown friends in an online community. But you were able to demonstrate your cleverness, so good for you.
    06-25-09 07:35 PM
    I could see whay the OP might have gotten a little pissed. He started a good thread and then someone came along with sarcastic comments. Jokes are fine but at least throw a LOL in there or something followed by some sort of meaningful contribution.

Anyway....
    I'll have a Verizon Curve to give away once the Tour comes out.
    I always keep a spare but I have a Storm as well.
    I all ready offered it to a friend and he has no interest. Unless he changes his mind it'll be up for grabs on here as well as a bunch of accessories for it.
    I changed the antenna cover to a black cover at one point and I accidentally peeled up the antenna sticker on the corner. It still works fine thankfully but because of that I wouldn't feel right charging for it incase something happens. The antenna sticker is actually touching the inside of the antenna cover and when using the dock to charge the Curve it is discoloring the painted plastic from the inside out. It seems to have stopped discoloring and it still works fine.
    I have contacted CNN.cn, Horizon wirelss and a couple other online places in search of a replacement antenna and no luck.
    Anyway, if anyone's going to be looking for a Curve once the Niagra comes out keep an eye on the Market Place. I doubt it will take too long for someone to snatch it up but it'll be there.
    you crafty I see..
    The OP likely gave up on the thread after it got hijacked. He's probably starting up the thread on a different BB forum.

The panties thing is actually rather childish. I'm relatively unstable, if you weren't hiding behind the internet and said that to me in person, I'd either laugh or use my BB to call you an ambulance. Or both.

we have a sense of humor, but the OP was making a significant sincere offer. It's not a big deal that another thread on an internet forum got trashed, but in this case it's a shame because it could have been a cool thing. I've seen similar ones on other forums, amazing how people can get in the spirit of it and offer up valuable freebies to unknown friends in an online community. But you were able to demonstrate your cleverness, so good for you.
    this is a horrible forum; serious.
    06-30-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD