Hi folks!
    New to the whole BB world but love my new Curve!

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an application that will enable me to keep track of sales calls - name, date, what was discussed, etc.

Something out there that is free would be perfect!

Thanks!
    08-04-09 04:45 PM
    I know there are some organizing apps at the CB store. They may have what you're looking for. If not there, one of the genius' from this site will help... They always do. Welcome to the Nation of Crack-Heads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:52 PM
    Why not just use speakerphone or bluetooth and use the BB>Add Notes during the call. After the call you can look in the call list and you will see a little, green note symbol. BB>Edit Notes opens it back up and you can copy & paste or whatever you want.
    08-04-09 05:04 PM
    Yeah but I feel a bit like someone that forgot to take their medication just talking like that - its just me lol!
    08-04-09 05:35 PM
    Just wondering - a friend told me about a free application for his Iphone called My Time.

Will an Iphone application work on a BB?
    08-04-09 05:51 PM
    When i was in sales i used Sheet to Go (Excel) to keep track of all that. Then you can email and print the info out too if need be. And you can create the spreadsheet and info on PC or BlackBerry and email back and forth or sync.

i use the free version of Docs to Go btw.

08-04-09 09:09 PM
    I have Documents to Go already but all I have is Word - how do I get the Excel application?
    08-04-09 09:20 PM
    Open Word and hit menu should give you upgrade option. It's free to get Excel and PP.

08-04-09 09:34 PM
    Ok - got it on the BB but it says I only have a 30 day trial - is this true?
    08-04-09 09:49 PM
    Not sure if it is now...i got it on my 8330 over a year ago. Someone else may know.

08-04-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD