I think I'll skip this one.

I did like yesterday's offering of drivesafe.ly though. Worked so well I bought an external bluetooth speaker for my Jeep. Did have a bug with the beta speed sensor funtion. It kept activating when my phone was in bedside mode last night. Switched it to activate on bluetooth connection and that seems to work just fine.
    10-20-11 11:40 AM
    It downloaded and runs just fine on my 9860? Why would it not work on a 9850?
    10-20-11 12:50 PM
    Is there different versions of vlingo? When I did I search for it, it pulled it up showing it's free. Just wondering if it's same or if they one they are offering is different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 01:20 PM
    Drive safely and Vlingo are free in the iPhone app store...Bubble Bash is .99 I think. These are "premium" apps?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.691252,-115.126278
    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-20-11 01:34 PM
    On my 9700 Vlingo showed as free, so i didnt know if the gift version of Vlingo was like drivesafe.ly (has free version, and pro paid version).
    10-20-11 01:38 PM
    Ok, I give up! I don't see the "idioma". under the opciones i have "sonino" "musica" "historia" "ayuda" "acerca de" and "reiniciar juego" Oh well, maybe the next one they release i'll have better luck with.
    It's between historia y ayuda. Dunno why it's not there on yours -- perhaps a different version for your device? In any event, I've suddenly had very poor battery life ever since I installed it this morning. Thanks again, RIM!
    10-20-11 01:59 PM
    Well, so far we've gotten to "premium" 2 1/2 star apps. Wouldn't want to go all out after all.
    10-20-11 03:33 PM
    RIM..... just stop, already. You keep digging your hole. Don't deliver on promises, hardware specs behind the times, "new-and-improved" App World is NOT, your stock continues to nose-dive, your network fails, then you start off your penance by offering up 2 apps that don't work on your newest premium phone - the 9930? Drivesafe.ly would not work after reading just one email. Yes, tried multiple battery pulls, checked permissions, checked settings...blah blah blah (which we shouldn't even HAVE to do!). And I'm not the only one who has problems with it (see the reviews for it). Then, your next "gift" is available for the 9900 but not the 9930? And it sounds like it's only available in Spanish!?

WTF!?!?! M&J - Put down the crack pipe, walk out of the building and do not return. Just go away and let someone else take charge. You two are only making things worse.

Your network failed, your apps failed.... I'm afraid to ask, "what's next?".

/don't know why, but I still love my 9930
    10-20-11 03:46 PM
    Drive Safe.ly is a decent app. Hopefully they will throw in some productivity apps too!
    Does this work with bbm
    10-22-11 07:42 AM
    Does this work with bbm
    DriveSafe.ly does NOT read BBM messages, no. Sorry.
    10-22-11 08:58 AM
    Does anyone know where app #3 is from RIM?

Come on bring on the apps! They should've released all of them at once.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-22-11 03:19 PM
    Same here, just waiting for something good!

Style via Tapatalk
    10-22-11 03:22 PM
    Well, so far we've gotten to "premium" 2 1/2 star apps. Wouldn't want to go all out after all.

They were probably rated higher before being gifted out...I notice that a bunch of them are complaining about them being free?!?

RIM didn't HAVE to do anything. They fixed the problem. Emails are a flowin...I think that even $100 of mediocrity is better than nothin. (Not at all saying that either of these apps are in ANY way mediocre), drivesafe.ly is a very good idea that just needs to be optimized for os7, and the bubble game, once I was able to get it was pretty cool.

I for one say thank you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    10-22-11 10:14 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD