When I got this phone last year I was told AT&T included free wifi with the BB service plan. It was to include starbucks, airports, etc.

I have been to about 8 major airports and have yet to get free wifi

Did I miss something?
    11-01-09 08:42 PM
    When I got this phone last year I was told AT&T included free wifi with the BB service plan. It was to include starbucks, airports, etc.

I have been to about 8 major airports and have yet to get free wifi

Did I miss something?
    Here is the site to check. AT&T Wi-Fi Locations I do not know which airports you visited, but I did notice that a lot are small airports. For instance, Burbank has the basic AT&T Wi-Fi, but LAX does not. LAX has AT&T Wi-Fi for Premier customers. You need to purchase a Premier Wi-Fi plan that is $19.99/month with a 1 year contract to get access at LAX. AT&T Wi-Fi Plan Comparisons
    Last edited by lak611; 11-01-09 at 09:22 PM. Reason: added information
    11-01-09 09:13 PM
    if you dont have wifi premier whats the pass for normal at&y hotspots like macdonalds for example
    11-01-09 09:51 PM
    if you dont have wifi premier whats the pass for normal at&y hotspots like macdonalds for example
    I never needed a password at McD's.

At Starbucks I used my laptop, not my phone. I have AT&T Internet, not just BB. I logged into my AT&T Internet account at Starbucks using my password for it. I never tried my BB at Starbucks.
    Last edited by lak611; 11-01-09 at 10:06 PM.
    11-01-09 09:58 PM
    I was getting free Wifi in Philly airport late last year and early this year.
    Not anymore, I guess they changed the policy. But when I fly overseas, I get free wifi. I guess it depends on the airport
    11-01-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD