No comment.

"Oses that runs or are used for mobile [enterprises internal or B2C] apps.
    Forrester 2012 study - FRENCH IT decision makers only"

Source : le journal du net
    09-24-12 05:26 AM
    So what does it mean? Do we have apps or not enough?
    09-24-12 05:48 AM
    So BB/qnx+Pb make up 30% of the OS s on which apps are being developed. Not so bad for a dying company. Apple is far ahead with 53% but given the easyness to port ios to qnx, we can only hope to munch these numbers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 05:51 AM
    You can't sum percentages like that where they all refer to unlinked base items. Check it out... the sum of percentages in the original table is way more than 100%.
    09-24-12 07:03 AM
    You can't sum percentages like that where they all refer to unlinked base items. Check it out... the sum of percentages in the original table is way more than 100%.
    Exact.

So what does it mean? Do we have apps or not enough?
    I was surprised by the smartphones % (V.S tablets). Only 8% between BB and Android, add an tiny extra 3% for ip. Far from "no apps"; just that.

Also : 8% for PlayBook with a tiny part of the (tablet devices) market ... looks like it could do very well with BB10 inside, isn't it ?
    (tablets OS in France 2012 - Autres = other)
    09-24-12 08:06 AM
    I know but QNX and playbook Os is essentially the same stuff...anyway they are still in good position...
    09-24-12 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD