Just viewed this video (01.net is one of the most trusted tech source in France).

In the interview, I picked (and "cow English" translated) this :

[about rumored Lenovo takeover on hardware division]
    "It only involves Lenovo. [...]At Blackberry, we are deeply convinced that what made - and will continue to make - our success is the ability to offer an end-to-end platform and that's what we're focused on." I take that for a "no, thanks" .
    [some qualification used in the video]
    "innovative" "very beautiful" "start over the tech race" "re-brand the image" "good taste : that's a very, very good idea (about A. Keys)"

Almost the whole thing is glorifying BlackBerry10, under the legit question "make it or break ?". Have to say that after seeing this video, many will believe BlackBerry will make it.

For French speaking audience, here's the video :
    bigbadben10, Dapper37 and m0de25 like this.
    02-01-13 05:08 AM
    They seemed very upbeat about it. Also funny when they realized BB10 sounds like Baby10 in french lol
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-01-13 06:07 AM
    They seemed very upbeat about it. Also funny when they realized BB10 sounds like Baby10 in french lol
    BB are also initials for one of our well known movie star : Brigitte Bardot.
    02-01-13 06:10 AM
    Sorry, I don't speak French. Are you saying that the Lenovo rumours are false? I've actually heard that there's definitely some fire near that smoke.
    02-01-13 12:11 PM
    Sorry, I don't speak French. Are you saying that the Lenovo rumours are false? I've actually heard that there's definitely some fire near that smoke.
    No they didn't comment on the rumours. The guy from Blackberry basically said (not a perfect translation): "Let them (Lenovo) spread the rumours, but for now we are focused on making Blackberry 10 a success"
    jagrlover likes this.
    02-01-13 12:25 PM
    Yes, they were very positive. Did they say that the Z10 will be available on Virgin Mobile on the 13th of February or were they just talking about pre-orders?
    02-01-13 12:28 PM
    Superfly....u have some kind of perpetual google search going? How do u alwayys have so many articles etc
    02-01-13 12:45 PM
    Yes, they were very positive. Did they say that the Z10 will be available on Virgin Mobile on the 13th of February or were they just talking about pre-orders?
    I couldn't make out whether he was talking about availability or preorders since he mentioned both before Virgin Mobile...I'm in Canada though so I don't really have to worry about it...
    02-01-13 12:55 PM
    In brief, what the CE said is "It only engages Lenovo. On our part, we believe we must stay masters end-to-end" - The way it is (very politely) said means (straight & rude) : "unless we're in deep sh17, this won't happen"

Superfly....u have some kind of perpetual google search going? How do u alwayys have so many articles etc
    I believe I'll need some kind of rehab soon.
    02-01-13 01:12 PM
    Yes they did if we take his word "scratch". I believe delivery may vary though.
    02-01-13 01:14 PM