Someone has serious Blackberry issues just google Amanda Jane McGuire-Jones and see what I mean
    nothingworks likes this.
    09-18-13 12:26 PM
    I located a different article. Is it on FB?
    09-18-13 12:48 PM
    She might have spent too much time using "BlackBerry Babes" as a research tool, but big ups to her for using "Naija" in a sentence LOL.
    09-18-13 12:51 PM
    Disqus she has been a very busy girl lol
    What kind of tool would spend hours flaming a company??
    09-18-13 12:57 PM
    I located a different article. Is it on FB?
    Ok. Found it. Wow. Yeah, well....after the racial slur at Thor, her rant(s) read as a former BlackBerry user(for six years)......are totally dismissed. While I don't agree with some decisions by Thor, I see no reason to make it personal and filled with hatred. Too bad. I could share some of my happy pills with her.
    09-18-13 01:01 PM
    checked it out, she's a real piece of work, has some serious issues....sorry I bothered

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:01 PM
    mental health issues for sure... yikes.
    09-18-13 02:14 PM
    hmmmm interesting???
    09-18-13 02:16 PM
    Paid shill.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 02:28 PM
    You know, for all of her over the top stupidity she really is a lot like a lot of the people here that spend way too much time slamming Apple, Nokia or Samsung and their users. Same strident point of view. Same idiotic derogatory terms. Same "I know what I'm talking about, so shut up" attitude. She is kind of like a mirror for some of our folk.
    09-18-13 02:30 PM
    she got issues.. serious issues..
    09-18-13 02:37 PM
    She lost me at 'I wreckon '

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    Blacklatino and southlander like this.
    09-18-13 03:28 PM
    You know, for all of her over the top stupidity she really is a lot like a lot of the people here that spend way too much time slamming Apple, Nokia or Samsung and their users. Same strident point of view. Same idiotic derogatory terms. Same "I know what I'm talking about, so shut up" attitude. She is kind of like a mirror for some of our folk.
    I couldn't say it better my self.!!!!

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    Deanig_12 and Blacklatino like this.
    09-18-13 03:30 PM
    Seems to me she's just going with what ever is popular. I'm sure she'd change her mind if everyone picked up a Blackberry. But then if you read her twitter account she's not to happy with Apple right now.

https://twitter.com/Amanda_baby_2
    09-18-13 03:45 PM
    wait! you mean saying shamesung and isheep isn't professional? soon as I ever see a comment with that name calling vibe to it I lose respect for that person
    09-18-13 04:00 PM
    Seems to me she's just going with what ever is popular. I'm sure she'd change her mind if everyone picked up a Blackberry. But then if you read her twitter account she's not to happy with Apple right now.

https://twitter.com/Amanda_baby_2
    lmao, she seems supprised that its slow to download the update when the rest of the iOS community are doing it too lol. that's why when I I worked at a carrier id always advise for any OS update from any company to wait till the next day.

figured it was common sense by now lol
    09-18-13 04:02 PM
    Too bad. I could share some of my happy pills with her.
    ...and fiber. If there were ever a person who needs fiber, that chick is it.
    BergerKing and Blacklatino like this.
    09-18-13 04:45 PM
    Well said, my friend........and we have seen many on here.
    ADGrant likes this.
    09-18-13 06:23 PM
    ...and fiber. If there were ever a person who needs fiber, that chick is it.
    Most definitely because she is full of it.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-18-13 06:28 PM
    shes just been talent scouted for a BGR job methinks
    Jahcure likes this.
    09-18-13 11:26 PM
    Yes, she has has serious issues. Very sad.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 12:09 AM
    Wow, if she really "hates" a phone, she's got other issues. She's insecure...got a new iPhone and now feels like she has to put down and slam her old phone to validate her choice. She doesn't even really say what she dislikes about her Z10 and what she likes about her iPhone. I come across people like this from time to time at work. They're just unhappy, miserable people who just love to complain. But when you ask them what can be done to make things better, even they don't know what makes them happy.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-19-13 09:16 AM
    Incoherent ranting and butchering of the english language = I don't give two $hit$ what this random internet troll thinks.

"Bin" does not equal "been"
    "What's app are well better by far"

Enough said.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    09-19-13 10:27 AM