I have an issue at present where my hosting company can't forward (I can send emails, just not foward) emails to my BlackBerry email address ([email protected]); thus it's 11-15 minutes before I get emails on my BlackBerry...

It's been like this for a few days now, and trying to get them to fix it, is almost like getting blood from a stone...

Nonetheless, does anyone have any ideas on other ways to get my main domain emails to my BlackBerry quicker then 11-15 minutes?
    04-01-07 05:41 PM
    Can you make a rule that every email is copied to your gmail email addressed and then gmail can be pushed instantly to your BB?

I have an issue at present where my hosting company can't forward (I can send emails, just not foward) emails to my BlackBerry email address ([email protected]); thus it's 11-15 minutes before I get emails on my BlackBerry...

It's been like this for a few days now, and trying to get them to fix it, is almost like getting blood from a stone...

Nonetheless, does anyone have any ideas on other ways to get my main domain emails to my BlackBerry quicker then 11-15 minutes?
    04-01-07 06:55 PM
    ...for a minute, it seemed to work, but then I had to setup filter on gmail. Had issues with the filters. I had it set to NOT send any email with my address to my BB (for example sent emails), but, of course doing this would stop new incoming emails, too...

The bottom line is my hosting company needs to pull their finger out, and fix the darn issue!
    04-01-07 07:13 PM
    navilyn,

send audit an e-mail about it. I showed him this and he mentioned something about hosting your e-mail or something.

-- audit's brother
    04-01-07 07:20 PM
    ...tis' done.
    04-01-07 07:27 PM
    I am having a problem with forwarding emails from my existing email accounts to my new tmo.blackberry account, it seems that AOL refuses to play nice with my .net account.... So I am wondering what solutions might be out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD