Sent you a PM.

Looks like I am gonna be back to my old CrackBerry ways in no time!

Special thanks to addict83 for getting me hooked up!
    I'm just happy i could help
    05-07-09 10:02 AM
    I'll take a free phone too, lol, hey i wanna upgrade from my pearl, i know i dont want an iphone, i was thinking of curve or something. any help for a broke man wanting a new phone. i am employed..lol
    05-07-09 10:02 AM
    Awww trevor. would it help if I sent you my old POS BB7100i? LoL. I couldn't give you my Curve I'd be lost without it. At least you got back on CB. best wishes and good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:17 AM
    wow im new to the site but you sound like you were extremely liked, people offering you free bb? tht shows there is still good in this planet lol.
    welcome back
    05-07-09 10:20 AM
    He was extremely helpful to me and a lot of other people. So to offer up my old bb was the least I could do
    05-07-09 11:03 AM
    Trevor is good people. period. I had the privilege of knowing him on another forum with the initials "CB."
    05-07-09 11:04 AM
    I agree. Trevor is super helpful and very patient, lol! I'm glad to have you and your knowledge back. And kudos to those who offered him their Berry, there's gotta be some good karma coming your way!
    05-07-09 11:19 AM
    Hey, Trevor, CB IS home sweet home
    05-07-09 12:01 PM
    Hey guys this is Trevor, former crackberry moderator. I resigned shortly after joining the darkside and getting an iPhone. But right now I'll tell you what I would kill for a Curve or bold any crackberry for that matter.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a new phone, but when I get a chance to upgrade, I'm really considering going back to Crackberry.

I'm just having too many problems with my iPhone. Short battery life, freezing, etc.

That 8900 is looking ideal right now...

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi and I hope to be rejoining the crackberry community in the future. Maybe even as a moderator if the team will take me back.
    I would go with the Bold. This way you will still have 3G. I'm am assuming you are using ATT.

05-07-09 12:31 PM
    the crackberry community is great. would anybody like to send me an old verizon curve? i have no blackberry at all.
    05-07-09 12:52 PM
    I would go with the Bold. This way you will still have 3G. I'm am assuming you are using ATT.

Well since addict is giving me an 8310 I'll be using that. I am not in a 3G coverage area, so that's no big deal to me.

8900 looks real cool and hopefully I can get that when at&t releases it.

I'm just glad to be back.
    05-07-09 01:28 PM
    Welcome Back!

I too, know the woe of having an iPhone. Mine did work, but after almost a year with it, it didn't satisfy my need for a berry, that started when the bold came out. I recently sold it, and picked up a Bold 30 minutes after selling.. I <3 My Bold.
    05-07-09 02:38 PM
    The people offering Trevor free BlackBerry's really tells you how great this community is. Welcome back!

05-07-09 03:35 PM
    Hey guys this is Trevor, former crackberry moderator. I resigned shortly after joining the darkside and getting an iPhone. But right now I'll tell you what I would kill for a Curve or bold any crackberry for that matter.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a new phone, but when I get a chance to upgrade, I'm really considering going back to Crackberry.

I'm just having too many problems with my iPhone. Short battery life, freezing, etc.

That 8900 is looking ideal right now...

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi and I hope to be rejoining the crackberry community in the future. Maybe even as a moderator if the team will take me back.
    Trevor, i refuse to leave BB for other devices, because I love BB alot than my own lady. LOL..jk.. anyway we miss you a lots.. we will be glad if you came back here and take care of people who are very addict with their bb... i hope team take you back if you do care..

G'LUCK
    05-07-09 03:44 PM
    , because I love BB alot than my own lady. LOL..jk.
    DOH You said that outloud.

Welcome back Trevor!
    05-07-09 03:55 PM
    i dont know if im in the right spot or not, im kinda dazed and confused. besides that im a newbie..lol..anyways heres my question, whats up with this "newbie"...addicted and genius user thing that shows up by peoples names and how do they change.
    lol, they change by the amount of posts you have made.
    05-07-09 04:21 PM
    I've read all of these posts and there are still great people around , good to hear.. This community is great!
    05-07-09 04:33 PM
    Oh, and I got a blackberry in in june or july of 2007. But I wish I had known about this website back when i first got it. Would have been extremely helpful. But we will be able to learn more about Trevor's legacy of helpful hints from now on since he is coming back to the crackberry team. Woohoo.
    05-07-09 04:36 PM
    We always take back our own! We will be waiting.
    05-07-09 04:43 PM
    Well I got my 8130 courtesy of addict83. While I appreciate the donation, the device is cutting my calls off. When I make or receive a call. My blackberry restarts randomly after a few seconds. I don't know what is wrong with it but it is not reliable enough for my type of work. I am on the hunt for a new bberry. Right now I am using an old Nokia flip for my phone calls.

If the economy wasn't so crappy I could upgrade to a newer device but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I guess I won't be back on the CB team until I get a reliable CrackBerry.

I appreciate everyone's encouragement and I hope I can rejoin the team soon...
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-13-09 at 08:23 PM.
    05-13-09 08:20 PM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD