Crackberry is the best. I was once an active member in crackberry but went android abt a year ago but i did keep visiting this place just to keep up with all the news abt BB and RIM. For all the trolls trying to discourage users and developers in this website, i can only say two words to you and im sure you know what it is. btw, just got a new playbook so will be around cb often now. Cheers!
    03-10-12 05:20 PM
    I jumped ship to iPhone & have NO intention of returning to BB. I just like to see people still living in denial like I was for so long. RIP SJ.
    Now that's a perfect example of somebody who chooses to throw a jab for no reason other than to sting somebody.
    03-10-12 06:06 PM
    Now that's a perfect example of somebody who chooses to throw a jab for no reason other than to sting somebody.
    And my reason to pay regular visits to CrackBerry is because for one I still respect the work that Kevin & the rest put into keeping everyone up to date with everything Blackberry as I've relied on it my self for many years & the help I've had through the forums has been great BUT in the end I got frustrated at the lack of progression & failure to at least keep somewhere near the pace setters. My opinions being based on the fact that I had Bold 9000- 9700-9780-9900 & when the 9790 was announced I lost my patience & finally made the jump & in my opinion I feel that it will take another 2 years before they can come close to an iPhone 4 let alone a 4s/5 ....... I'm not a Rim basher im just being honest. simple as that. I've spent alot of hard earned cash on Blackberry over that last four years I'm entitled to have an opinion.
    03-10-12 11:42 PM
    And my reason to pay regular visits to CrackBerry is because for one I still respect the work that Kevin & the rest put into keeping everyone up to date with everything Blackberry as I've relied on it my self for many years & the help I've had through the forums has been great BUT in the end I got frustrated at the lack of progression & failure to at least keep somewhere near the pace setters. My opinions being based on the fact that I had Bold 9000- 9700-9780-9900 & when the 9790 was announced I lost my patience & finally made the jump & in my opinion I feel that it will take another 2 years before they can come close to an iPhone 4 let alone a 4s/5 ....... I'm not a Rim basher im just being honest. simple as that. I've spent alot of hard earned cash on Blackberry over that last four years I'm entitled to have an opinion.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Make Meaningful Posts

While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Warnings/Ban General Policy

Forum moderators do not seek to issue warnings or bans to members. It is the aim of CrackBerry.com's founders, owners, administrators and moderators that the Community Forums be a friendly and welcoming environment for all BlackBerry owners and enthusiasts of any skill level. That said, members who do not follow the simple rules above and hurt the environment vs. help it will be warned. We would rather have everyone be an active member of CrackBerry.com, but action will be taken against members who continually break the rules and cause more harm than good. The general policy of the CrackBerry Moderation team is 3 strikes and you're out. Depending on offense, the moderation team reserves the right to act more generously or with greater severity.
    Your opinion rights end, when the highlighted areas of our guidelines are ignored.
    Chrisy and Bobcat665 like this.
    03-10-12 11:55 PM
    AG it's good to see you drop by. I kinda miss the crew of regulars (those you mentioned, as well as jenaywins, ms michelle, scandalex and a few others) that were around back in 08 when I first joined CB.

As for those that return just to bash BlackBerries, they're just people who are so insecure about their purchase that they feel the need to talk smack in order to re-affirm to themselves that they made the "right" choice.
    03-11-12 01:43 AM
    Ahhh AG - we bonded over the crazy that was the endless threads about people sleeping with their BB and actually making them BEDS.

AG and I got insulted hardcore for questioning why anyone would build sleeping arrangements for a cell phone.

Good times.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    03-11-12 04:19 PM
    Ahhh AG - we bonded over the crazy that was the endless threads about people sleeping with their BB and actually making them BEDS.

AG and I got insulted hardcore for questioning why anyone would build sleeping arrangements for a cell phone.

Good times.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

I found this just too funny.
    03-11-12 04:21 PM
    I have to admit that my BlackBerry is right beside me when I sleep, but it's because I don't have anywhere else to put it really. It's either there or the floor.
    03-11-12 04:22 PM
    I have to admit that my BlackBerry is right beside me when I sleep, but it's because I don't have anywhere else to put it really. It's either there or the floor.
    But have you made it, it's own little bed?

Mine is on my nite stand but only because if I get a call because something went wrong at work I have to answer it.
    03-11-12 04:25 PM
    Night Stand for emergencies and alarm.
    03-11-12 04:33 PM
    Next to my pillow.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-11-12 04:45 PM
    AG this pride is what is lacking in the new age here. The forum use to be full of helpful threads and threads of discovery and enlightment. Now each thread feels like a court room. Its a crying shame if you ask me.
    Im glad to see you posting again. I havent see a post from you in a while.
    I agree on several points. As CrackBerry increased in size, members at different levels of technical experience and attitudes about Blackberries came with the new members- whether it's considered good or bad. But, no doubt, the atmosphere has changed. Also, it is a bitter pill when older members leave, come back and all of a sudden BlackBerries suck. After the 1st, I would have figured that out. But, I would be a nut to say that after 9. I may not agree with all of RIMs decisions(LOL, or anyone else), and even when I had an iPhone, I didn't blame RIM (for whatever) or put RIM on blast. @AG, it's always good to see you and other old friends still around.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 03-11-12 at 06:16 PM.
    Chrisy and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-11-12 04:54 PM
    I agree on several points. As CrackBerry increased in size, members at different levels of technical experience and attitudes about Blackberries came with the new members- whether it's considered good or bad. But, no doubt, the atmosphere has changed. Also, it is a bitter pill when older members leave, come back and all of a sudden BlackBerries suck. After the 1st, I would have figured that out. But, I would be a nut to say that after 9. I may not agree with all of RIMs decisions(LOL, or anyone else), and even when I had an iPhone, I didn't blame RIM (for whatever) or put RIM on blast. @AG, it's always good to see you and other old fdriends still around.
    No doubt my friend. This new generation has a mind set that something has to be better than the others. I don't think of a platform as better or worse. I see it as if it works for me or not.
    I haven't really been looking forward to the bb10 blackberrys until now. I'm hopeing the new os brings everyone back together to figure it out. To learn all th little extra things that the os provides us.
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-11-12 at 09:16 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-11-12 05:20 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD