When is this BB getting released? ever? at&t?
    08-19-10 01:46 PM
    Theres really no known info on a 9000 refresh coming anytime soon. There was a video of the "magnum", but I heard RIM scratched the idea. It would be nice if verizon could get something like the original Bold.
    08-19-10 02:56 PM
    It would be nice. I have a 9700 at the moment and don't plan on getting a new Blackberry device unless RIM does a serious overhaul. A 9000 form factor, perhaps a bit thinner with an amazing display, camera, processor, dedicated GPU and maybe a touch screen. Also, the ability to store apps on onboard memory rather than RAM would be wonderful.

But it's RIM, their flagship device has almost identical specs to what it did a year ago. Oh well.
    08-20-10 05:13 PM
    When is this BB getting released? ever? at&t?
    If the right person at RIM has the idea.. Asking about carrier support on a device that hasn't even been rumored is kinda silly.
    08-20-10 05:19 PM
    I'd be all over that if it ever did come to fruition

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 07:19 PM
    Personally, I wanna see a berry with the form factor of the 9000 with a higher res screen, optical trackpad, better battery, 1GHZ processor, 5mp camera and OS 6. No touchscreen needed for me. There's my perfect Blackberry
    08-20-10 07:36 PM
    I think people are thinking of the moto Q or the samsumg blackjak. Those were the best form factors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD