This is so emberrassing, but I have forgotten my Bluetooth 4 digit password/pin. I have looked in the options for a way to change it but can't find anything. Can someone please help me? IS there somewhere that shows me what it is or how to change it? Thank you!!!!!
    Aryen likes this.
    02-09-08 08:17 AM
    I have a Jabra and the password is 4 zeros
    02-09-08 08:25 AM
    I know that the default password is four zero's...but I changed mine for security reasons and now I need to know what I changed it to. Thanks-
    02-09-08 08:27 AM
    I didn't know the Bluetooth password could be changed!
    02-09-08 08:34 AM
    i didnt either. if that is so call the support number for the maker if your bluetooth. or dig around for a reset button.
    02-09-08 08:41 AM
    For example, I have a Jawbone Bluetooth headset. How on earth would I change that code from 0000? Not that I'm going to do it, just asking...

Weird...
    02-09-08 09:04 AM
    WHAT?!?!... I didn't think it was physically possible to change it. Can't be, could it? I'm with Navi on this, I would like to know how, but I will not be changing it any time soon, or ever for that matter

Click
    02-09-08 09:47 AM
    When my Jabra messed up I just did a google search to reset the headset
    Mine was not a password issue
    And I did find the sequence to reset the headset
    02-09-08 11:22 AM
    what type of bluetooth password for headset or devide pairing? if is device delete it and recreate it. if headset motor0la and jabra are 0000 check manufacturer website to be sure
    02-09-08 11:30 AM
    I am so sorry fo the confusion. It is my Curves bluetooth pairing password I changed. Not my headset. Example- If I want to pair with you guys to send a song or file your phone would ask you for my BT pin number. I changed mine and now I can't remember it so I can't swap any files. Again- sorry for the confusion.
    02-09-08 12:36 PM
    As far as I know that doesn't matter as what matters is that both you and the other user use the SAME 4 digit number.
    02-09-08 12:51 PM
    Yeah, as far as I know you just have to enter the same 4 digit number when youre pairing to send a file, so if you want to use 1234 just make sure they also use 1234.
    02-09-08 02:02 PM
    you guys are all morons. they are asking how to reset the password for the bluetooth bc they changed it from the default. therefore they dont need ******** answers that just reiterate what everyone else is saying which is wrong in the first place.
    03-26-09 12:39 PM
    you guys are all morons. they are asking how to reset the password for the bluetooth bc they changed it from the default. therefore they dont need ******** answers that just reiterate what everyone else is saying which is wrong in the first place.
    Lets see now. This thread is over a year old, you offered no suggestion on how to resolve the issue - just name calling. Your off to a good start, so I have to ask who is the moron now??

I fed the troll - oooops...
    03-26-09 12:48 PM
    03-26-09 02:17 PM
    I believe its 0000 I just did mine a few weeks ago
    03-26-09 02:21 PM
    As far as I know that doesn't matter as what matters is that both you and the other user use the SAME 4 digit number.
    Like the original poster, I too, couldn't remember the pin used to pair bluetooth devices. I read Hazysky's reply and thought "no way.... it can't be that easy". So I tried using the same number for both devices... OMG it worked!!!!

Thank you Hazysky!!
    10-06-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD