Have you ever forgotten your BB at home? Yesterday i was going to meet a friend at the library and its like 20 minutes from my house. got about 1/2 way there and decided to send a text and did have my phone my heart sunk....i mean it fell into my stomach lol.

now im debating with myself because i hate to be tardy and i didnt want to stand my friend up especially with no way to call and explain. so i start reasoning with myself on why i should go back. "what if i get in an accident? i need my phone." "what if my grandma calls?" lmao

so yea i went back and got it...i neededddddddddd it.
    12-15-08 10:45 PM
    The few times that I forgot it I turned around to get it. I couldn't do my job, phone, calendar, contacts, without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:48 PM
    I forget my phone often, especially when rushing. If I do it's "oh
    well". I never go back and get it even if I realize I forgot it a block
    away. On work days I can do everything from my PC. On the weekend
    I could not care less.
    12-15-08 10:49 PM
    I feel very out of touch with the world without my phone, not to mention the hole i feel in my chest =)
    12-15-08 10:50 PM
    Isn't forgetting your berry a cardinal sin? Shame on you!!!!!!

12-15-08 10:57 PM
    Isn't forgetting your berry a cardinal sin? Shame on you!!!!!!
    No, but calling it a "berry" should be
    12-15-08 11:00 PM
    Lol I know I felt so bad. This is really really bad and I hate to admit it but I guess because I'm so used to having it in my hand all the time sometimes when I'm on a call for a long time I freak out and say "omg Where's my phone?". Lmao I forget that I'm talking on it and I'm looking for it cuz it usually withing sight & reach.

12-15-08 11:13 PM
    You never, ever, ever,ever, ever, never ever, ever, ever leave a soldier behind! Never ever. Ever. Not even for a minute. Rico(that's my BB) has my back, so I have Rico's back.

12-15-08 11:30 PM
    The only time I have gone back to get my phones in the past, have been when I needed it to make call while I was out and about. Once when a friend died and I was taking care of his affairs and contacting people/creditors, another time when I needed phone numbers in the phone to call people from a work phone.

Other than that, it's "Oh shucks, forgot my phone...." and keep going. Yes I'd be annoyed not being able to make/answer calls, but if they leave voice mail. I can still access the VM box from any phone to return any important calls.

I have to be pretty distracted to leave my phone anywhere, as it's normally in my backpack or jacket pocket. But it happens.
    12-16-08 02:36 AM
    No, never as I would be totally lost without it!
    12-16-08 04:45 AM
    With all the things I have in my calendar, tasks, memos, and password keeper, forgetting it would be a very big problem for me. Fortunately, that's not a problem because its always in my hand.

12-16-08 05:41 AM
    Hubbie and I went shopping and I searched through purse to find it and looked in car. Hubbie just stood there shaking his head wondering what's wrong with his wife. We had to go home so I could find my bb!!!!

12-16-08 05:51 AM
    NOOO I have not every forgot my phone….if I did I would go back and get it….if I didn’t I couldnt call or be in contact w/anyone…since I don’t kno anyones numbers by heart!
    12-16-08 05:53 AM
    Just once when I was running a fever and going to the Dr's. I carry it at all normal times.
    12-16-08 06:13 AM
    I did and I drove 45 mins back to my house.. never again will i forget my bbold
    12-16-08 08:38 AM
    Personal devices like BBs are forbidden in the lab where I spend about 50% of my work time. It's a fairly recent restriction and it's been hard to adjust. I keep patting my belt where it's supposed to be and realizing it's not there.
    12-16-08 08:42 AM
    I read somewhere (I think /. ) about the "drive of shame" that happens from time to time for tech type people. Forgot your laptop at home when leaving for work, drive back and get it. It's the same with the blackberry. I've gotten all the way to work (30 minutes) from the parking lot to my office, went to put my berry in it's comfy cradle on my desk and realized it wasn't there. Turned back around, and driven home.

Granted i use it for work and personal, so I did need it throughout the day, but still it's really a pain in the **** and kind of embarassing

PS...that's only happened once
    12-16-08 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD