Can folders be created in bb10 for photos with out using BlackBerry link? I've been using box, which works unbelievable... it's almost as if your not aloud to create and organize your photos without logging in to BlackBerry Link and doing it from there. I have a chrome pc, I can't even get to bblink

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:38 AM
    Can folders be created in bb10 for photos with out using BlackBerry link? I've been using box, which works unbelievable... it's almost as if your not aloud to create and organize your photos without logging in to BlackBerry Link and doing it from there. I have a chrome pc, I can't even get to bblink

Posted via CB10
    Hi and Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    Absolutely you can create folders on your storage card, if that's what you mean. You can pop it into your laptop using an adapter or you can create new folders on your card using File Manager that comes with your phone.

If you need further instructions, let me know!!!
    Welcome to Crackberry and we will be glad to help you!!
    06-04-13 04:20 PM
    I don't even connect my phone to my pc anymore. With blackberry link I connect to my pc OTA(over the air) and transfer the files and folders to my pc that way now over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 10:30 PM
    I don't even connect my phone to my pc anymore. With blackberry link I connect to my pc OTA(over the air) and transfer the files and folders to my pc that way now over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    This is great! Glad that link works for you this way. I ha e not had that luck but if it does here is another great way to create folders and transfer files. Thanks for the info.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-05-13 09:10 AM