Update, allowing the folders to hold more then 16 applications. I'm very neat with my apps and I'd like to have one page of apps only and keep filling my folders.

Regarding BBM, I liked how on Os7 and lower I could add myself to my BBM contacts. This made sure that my status update or picture change actually sent out a notification and updated. I'd really like to see this back to normal

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:52 AM
    I'm not sure I'm following this post properly. Can you explain a little more what you're trying to say here? Unless someone else can decipher it for me. Thanks...
    04-19-13 06:21 AM
    Paraphrased:

Hey everyone,

Used Z10 for a while now and I would like to suggest two improvements if anyone's listening!
    1. Folders: Please update the folders so that users can add more than 16 applications to a single folder. I'm a very organized person who finds it annoying that I can't add more than 16 apps in a single folder.

2. BBM Self-Add: It would be nice to have the ability to add myself in my BBM contact list like the older BlackBerrys could! This is important because if I update my picture or status, I want to be able to see how it looks like to others.

Thanks!

I'm not sure I'm following this post properly. Can you explain a little more what you're trying to say here? Unless someone else can decipher it for me. Thanks...
    04-19-13 08:49 AM
    The z10 will only allow you to have 1 page of apps in a created folder. I'd like to have one page off apps, most of my folders are full and I'm running out of space in the areas I need space, because the folders will only allow 16 apps per folder.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:34 PM