There is a slight annoyance I have when closing apps within folders on my home screen. As I've categorized my apps into groups (such as a 'news apps' folder), I sometimes would prefer to jump to another app within that folder. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to do this is to close the app, reopen the folder and then choose an alternative app. Is anyone else annoyed by this? Maybe this could be remedied by having a short swipe to return to the opened folder, and a full swipe to close the app and the folder. Thoughts?

Sent from the future on my ? Z10
    01-26-14 08:45 AM
    That's interesting but I'm not sure about the implementation..

I understand where you are coming from, but it applys not only to folders.. lets say I have two apps I want to open on page 11 of my app tray.. i scroll over to page 11, open my first app, minimize it.. then i'm on the active frame screen.. gotta scroll all the way back to page 11..I agree it would be nice for a quick method to get back to where you were, be it down the app tray or in a folder.. but I'm not sure the best method to accomplish it.
    01-28-14 11:05 AM
    That's interesting but I'm not sure about the implementation..

I understand where you are coming from, but it applys not only to folders.. lets say I have two apps I want to open on page 11 of my app tray.. i scroll over to page 11, open my first app, minimize it.. then i'm on the active frame screen.. gotta scroll all the way back to page 11..I agree it would be nice for a quick method to get back to where you were, be it down the app tray or in a folder.. but I'm not sure the best method to accomplish it.
    The quickest way to move through your app pages is sliding on the little dots

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:19 PM
    I'm aware of that, but it's besides the point. And it doesn't help get back into a folder to the OP's point.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:28 PM
    The quickest way to move through your app pages is sliding on the little dots

Posted via CB10
    I'm not talking about navigating through app pages. I often need to jump in and out of apps within a folder. To do this, you need to re-open the folder once you leave an app.

Sent from the future on my ? Z10
    01-30-14 10:04 AM
    Once you leave an app, it should return you to your previous location.
    01-30-14 10:31 AM