What application do I use to get the screen to rotate faster? I heard that there was something on this site that would allow me to change from portrait to landscape quicker. THANK YOU!!!
    03-09-09 05:04 PM
    If I understand correctly the thing on this site would be to update the OS. There is no app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 05:07 PM
    Hmmm... that's so strange. basically I spoke to someone who has the phone and got something on this site to update it. I would imagine that I already have the latest OS, given that I just bought the phone a week and a half ago. His was new too...

Thanks for the advice though.
    03-09-09 06:11 PM
    buying a phone lately does not guarantee the latest OS.
    03-09-09 06:14 PM
    Hmmm... that's so strange. basically I spoke to someone who has the phone and got something on this site to update it. I would imagine that I already have the latest OS, given that I just bought the phone a week and a half ago. His was new too...

Thanks for the advice though.
    What he probably meant was he obtained a leaked BETA OS that sped things up. i have been using .109 for about a week now and it is a dramatic improvement.

EDIT: 1st post!
    03-09-09 06:15 PM
    I have .107 -- how do I get .109 and if I do upload it, does it invalidate the warranty or anything like that?
    03-10-09 02:24 PM
    I have .107 -- how do I get .109 and if I do upload it, does it invalidate the warranty or anything like that?
    .107 came preloaded on your device?
    03-10-09 02:30 PM
    That's what it says... is that wrong? (I had a Curve and upgraded because I need to travel to the UK for business, so I am complete Storm newbie-- plus I never did anything to the Curve, so please excuse my stupidity!)
    03-10-09 02:42 PM
    That's what it says... is that wrong? (I had a Curve and upgraded because I need to travel to the UK for business, so I am complete Storm newbie-- plus I never did anything to the Curve, so please excuse my stupidity!)
    No its no problem, its just weird because the latest official version is .75 (i think).

But no, using a BETA OS does not ruin your warranty because it is easily reversible if you need to have it serviced or whatever.
    03-10-09 04:33 PM
    Wow-- that's great. So how is that I find it? I tried to search Storm OS but without luck. Gosh I feel like quite the dummy...
    03-10-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD