I know people are divided on BlackBerry password keeper and enpass. The most important thing to me is the autofill feature enpass provides within it's own browser. It's has to be secure AND convenient and BlackBerry password keeper does not autofill and it uses the default browser.

My idea was to enter ALL my passwords and login info into password keeper, then export it to enpass, which I will actually use. But I will have 2 copies of backed up passwords across 2 programs. That way if enpass ceases to exist, back to password keeper I go.

Thoughts?????????

I haven't used the mac desktop version for this yet but I plan on it. If anyone wants to talk about their experience with the mac desktop version of enpass, feel free. My default browser is Firefox but I use Tor in short bursts as well.
    08-15-14 08:11 PM
    Seems like a good idea. I know a lot of people love enpass. I just don't really trust anybody with my info, haha. BB hasn't let me down yet so I'll continue to utilize their services.
    08-15-14 10:32 PM
    Doesn't it annoy you that you have to copy and paste the password?
    08-16-14 10:00 AM
    Not bothered by that at all. It takes very little time, and I can paste it anywhere; not just into a browser.

That being said, I use Keepass so I have my passwords on any device I use, and can setup the encryption level to my standards.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 10:59 AM
    Doesn't it annoy you that you have to copy and paste the password?
    Not really. Knowing my info is a little bit safer makes up for it. Plus, I have most of my passwords memorized anyway, and the browser saves a lot of them
    08-16-14 11:55 AM
    Not bothered by that at all. It takes very little time, and I can paste it anywhere; not just into a browser.

That being said, I use Keepass so I have my passwords on any device I use, and can setup the encryption level to my standards.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's the same thing I'm doing with enpass!
    08-16-14 04:45 PM