So over the weekend I went to a HUGE car show/camping/rally event (Subaru event). Anyway a few hundred people were camping in a big open field with no lights, I was on my way to one of the bathrooms and some people were looking for something. I was using the video light on my 8320 to see where I was walking. I heard a couple guys say hey can we see borrow your light for a sec. I turn around and they were talking to me. LOL I said umm it's not a flashlight but yea. It is a Blackberry. Then two of them proceed to pull out a Palm and Nokia and try to use their lights. I laugh as you could not see there light output over mine lol.

After they found what the needed I said Yea Blackberry's PWN all other phones.
    08-18-08 10:48 PM
    That's Awsome! LOL
    08-18-08 10:50 PM
    So over the weekend I went to a HUGE car show/camping/rally event (Subaru event). Anyway a few hundred people were camping in a big open field with no lights, I was on my way to one of the bathrooms and some people were looking for something. I was using the video light on my 8320 to see where I was walking. I heard a couple guys say hey can we see borrow your light for a sec. I turn around and they were talking to me. LOL I said umm it's not a flashlight but yea. It is a Blackberry. Then two of them proceed to pull out a Palm and Nokia and try to use their lights. I laugh as you could not see there light output over mine lol.

After they found what the needed I said Yea Blackberry's PWN all other phones.
    Haha, thats hilarious!
    08-19-08 07:56 AM
    Cool story!
    08-19-08 08:10 AM
    AWESOME!!! Were you using the backlight from the screen or using the hi-beam flash on the video recorder?

One time I went to the movies and the previews had already started so the lights were off. I lit up the whole lane for myself and another family behind me with the video recorder flash.

It was awesome!

Dm
    08-19-08 08:12 AM
    AWESOME!!! Were you using the backlight from the screen or using the hi-beam flash on the video recorder?

One time I went to the movies and the previews had already started so the lights were off. I lit up the whole lane for myself and another family behind me with the video recorder flash.

It was awesome!

Dm
    I was using the spotlight for the video recorder. It was nice. Love that light, it has saved me a few times
    08-19-08 10:10 AM
    Add that to the list of things your BB can do!
    08-19-08 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD