I saw these video on YouTube and wanted to share it. It's incredible how Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie were ahead of time.

With all the bad news, it's good to go back and see what BlackBerry did right.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by the_game969; 12-29-13 at 07:40 PM.
    12-29-13 06:24 PM
    I saw this video on YouTube and wanted to share it. It's incredible how Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie were ahead of time.

With all the bad news, it's good to go back and see what BlackBerry did right.
    Thank you for this. An amazing video trip to a time when RIM/Blackberry only needed to look forward to better times, not backwards, perhaps lamenting the decisions made that changed the course of Blackberry.
    Also, I've never ceased to be amazed at how different we all tend to look when we are looking at photos or videos of ourselves that are more than 7 or 8 years old!
    Lastly, I admire that Jim and Mike were very intent on feeding the fruits of their success right back into their own country's economy, to help EVERYONE grow. Kudos.
    12-29-13 06:56 PM
    I posted another video, it's great to look back at the history of BlackBerry. It's unfortunate that we don't have enough of these videos to look on the bright spots of the company once named Research in Motion.

This is a company that survived a lot to make it to the top, we often forget that...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 07:44 PM