Few questions:

1) Does any other smartphone platform support flash? Does Android still have it or have they eliminated it?
    2) How did BlackBerry 10 manage to get flash support? I thought Adobe said that they would no longer have flash support for mobile platforms? Is this because QNX supports flash on a desktop level or are we still getting some type of mobile flash support that is out to date (as Adobe is no longer supporting?)
    11-20-12 01:59 AM
    sorry mods, this should probably go in general discussion.
    11-20-12 02:33 AM
    1) no accurate response on my side
    2) While Adobe has stopped mobile flash evolution, so far I know they have somehow released an evolution-enabled version that allows RIM to make it change. Then, the question may be "is the BB10 flash support based on the mobile version or on the desktop one ?". I mean, there's such power in today's devices and bandwidth and screen resolution are so similar to desktops' that I wonder why the usage of a mobile dedicated app would be - at least - mandatory.
    11-20-12 03:24 AM
    What I understand is that when Adobe ended development of Flash Mobile they gave RIM permission to continue to develop it their selves
    11-20-12 04:01 AM
    Still access to browsers that support flash on Android currently.
    11-20-12 08:05 AM
    I seem to recall that it was mentioned the BB10 browser would include Flash (since RIM has access to source code, I believe). Regarding Android, newer versions have dropped Flash support and it has been removed from Google Play, but it is possible to side-load it I believe.
    11-20-12 01:38 PM
    Android no longer supports flash for new versions. New versions of Android use Google Chrome, and there is a way to enable flash by installing the old "native" Android browser, and then installing the flash plugin for that browser.

Adobe has stopped flash support for all mobile devices, however, companies such as RIM are free to continue to develop their flash support, and RIM has said in the past that they would do just that. I'm glad, because although it can be a bit quirky, I want to be able to consume as much content as possible. There are still many desktop sites that do not fully support html5.
    11-20-12 01:48 PM
    PlayBook has Flash Support in it's browser.... that said I turn it off.

Half the time there would be a button the needed to be "clicked-on" and it just would not work.
    11-20-12 02:32 PM