Hi everyone!
    I don't know if anybody remembers but the partnership between RIM and Adobe was supposed to give us the 10.1 Flash player for the second half of 2010... I think we're there since only 3 days are left for the deadline!

I'd like to know if anybody has some news about that, why it was postponed... Anything!

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 08:26 AM
    Who knows, maybe something will be released during the CES 2011. There will be a lot of 'big' announcements to come out during that time which I believe is between Jan. 6-9, 2011. Maybe (fingers crossed) it will be announced as well.
    12-29-10 08:30 AM
    I certainly hope you're right about that! I bought me 1st BlackBerry last year and I think it's going to be my last. Since I don't work with it and don't have friends on BBM I don't see the use of it! No flash, no new OS6 for my 9700 as promised... Official, I mean! I already have the buggy leak installed!

They better have great news at CES!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 09:03 AM
    I had a 9700 but never installed the leaked OS 6 on it so I cannot comment on the buggines of it. I belive a lot of that depends on which leaked version you're using since I think there is more than one. You may want to search the forums for the various 9700 OS leaks and read the reviews, findings and fixes threads to get a better idea of may or may not work best for you. Good luck. Peace.
    12-29-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD