Can we please get a new all touchscreen flagship device (
    After seeing what apple came up with, I know BlackBerry can do better! I just want a new phone now, I don't just want a minor upgrade. I want the new flagship!!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 06:57 AM
    09-10-14 07:02 AM
    Coming soon!
    If you mean Z3 LTE, that is not it. I want one too, but I see no indication of one coming for now
    needforbbx and dannycabrera like this.
    09-10-14 07:33 AM
    Didn't see anything in the presentation yesterday that makes me want to leave my Z30. But the iPhone is just not for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 07:42 AM
    Didn't see anything in the presentation yesterday that makes me want to leave my Z30. But the iPhone is just not for me.

Posted via CB10
    IPhone is not for me either, I just now that I seen the iPhone 6 I want to see BlackBerry rival it. I want a new flagship phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 08:01 AM
    count me in and other heaps of people. but enterprise is getting the goodies for now
    09-10-14 08:05 AM
    I'm glad this time us QWERTY folks got our flagship device first (Passport).

Posted via CB10
    KDB84 and yelmonster like this.
    09-10-14 08:06 AM
    I suspect the new all touch BlackBerry will absolutely blow away the ip6. With 10.3 and a new hi spec all touch will be a powerhouse. Even the passport is far ahead.
    It baffles me why people just think anything apple is the cats meow. Every time I use someone's iphone I wonder how they enjoy the device.

Posted via CB10
    Playbook007 and Prem WatsApp like this.
    09-10-14 08:35 AM
    IPhone is not for me either, I just now that I seen the iPhone 6 I want to see BlackBerry rival it. I want a new flagship phone.
    Get an iPhone. You will be accomodated every year with a new whole world flagship device and as long as you don't specify any new properties of this flagship it will fit your needs completely.
    Playbook007 likes this.
    09-10-14 08:41 AM
    Coming soon!
    It's always coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB, bakron1 and Camelhmpz like this.
    09-10-14 08:53 AM
    I suspect the new all touch BlackBerry will absolutely blow away the ip6. With 10.3 and a new hi spec all touch will be a powerhouse. Even the passport is far ahead.
    It baffles me why people just think anything apple is the cats meow. Every time I use someone's iphone I wonder how they enjoy the device.

Posted via CB10
    I am sorry but for the iPhone, high specs don't mean anything. Did you get a chance to use a 5 or a 5S? They are very smooth and have no lag at all. Apple isn't in this "specs war" because they don't need it. That is the advantage of designing your own custom chip and then build an OS around it.
    techvisor and garrett lajoie like this.
    09-10-14 09:54 AM
    I am sorry but for the iPhone, high specs don't mean anything. Did you get a chance to use a 5 or a 5S? They are very smooth and have no lag at all. Apple isn't in this "specs war" because they don't need it. That is the advantage of designing your own custom chip and then build an OS around it.
    Very true, any bets they will sell 80 million on the first day.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-10-14 10:28 AM
    Baaa baaa

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:33 AM
    Very true, any bets they will sell 80 million on the first day.

They will.....but mainly to the Apple faithful. As I see it, enough time has passed for people to set themselves to their appropriate camp......Android, Apple, WP, or BlackBerry. They have also had plenty of time to jump ships.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:41 AM
    Anyway guys the real competition is not in the specs as much as its in the "price"

Cheap BlackBerry with decent specs should make the people seriously think of giving it a try

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende and bakron1 like this.
    09-10-14 11:56 AM
    Anyway guys the real competition is not in the specs as much as its in the "price"

Cheap BlackBerry with decent specs should make the people seriously think of giving it a try

Posted via CB10
    That's exactly what I have been trying to get across, if you want folks to jump off their current ship, then the boat on the other side better have something better to offer or folks are just going to continue to sail ahead on their current ship.

menshawy likes this.
    09-10-14 01:11 PM
    I can't give up my hub in 10.3, but improved hardware would be nice!
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    09-10-14 01:25 PM
    A touchscreen flagship will be more expensive for BB to launch than Passport/Classic due to the wider market. So Chen is going to wait until the sales of those niche launches are known before committing to a flagship touchscreen launch.

So R/D will continue but you won't see any substantial news until Q1 2015.
    j21jam6 likes this.
    09-10-14 01:37 PM
    Lol don't reply with facts to people here. Anyone who says they can't see how people enjoy something is far too biased.

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    09-10-14 02:00 PM
    Has BBRY shown any interest in building ANY kind of flagship since they announced that they're out of the consumer game?

Penned via Tapatalk
    09-10-14 02:23 PM
    The passport is the new Flagship from what I have heard. I can't wait to hit a hold of one and is appropriate for a Flagship. The rumored Z50 should come out soon to replace the 30 cause I just tried to get one from Verizon and was told they don't sell them no more. Sold out.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:30 PM
    This guy's from Verizon also said he was looking at a review for the Passport and it said there was no HDMI out port... could this be true?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:31 PM
    People saying iPhone has no lag is BS. Every phone lags.

Posted via CB10
    targnik likes this.
    09-10-14 02:32 PM
    You'll have to wait until sometime in the first half of 2015 for the "Z50" but it will be worth the wait

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:54 PM
    As nice as the iPhone looks (though I'm not keen on the back), I just can't live without the BlackBerry Hub anymore.

It used to sound so gimmicky, when Thorsten Heins would go on and on about it and its perfect interface for one-handed use, but after getting my Z10 and then Q10 and now Z30, I see that the Hub is everything. Going into my iPad email and iMessage apps just seems so lame and outdated, and hugely inefficient in comparison.

Not that I'm some important person that can't spare the extra seconds it takes to tap an Apple Home button and launch each messaging app, but it's just like... why would I put myself through that?

The iPhone has never been my idea of what my phone should be all about, and two newer, bigger models of it hasn't changed my mind about it.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:35 PM
37 12