Is it possible to have flagged messages show up on the BB calendar? Having a hard timing keeping track of my flagged items. Using alt + f isn't always in the front of my mind.
    09-04-12 10:20 PM
    Here's a third-party (free) app that might do the trick.

"Onto Calendar" Onto Calendar

I've been using this for a long time, on various devices. It gives you a menu option to put an email on to your calendar. You can then set the reminder for whatever suits you. It has a tiny footprint, and has no effect on battery life. I find it much easier than keeping track of flagged messages. Hope this helps. ~ecm
    09-07-12 03:22 PM

I've been using this for a long time, on various devices. It gives you a menu option to put an email on to your calendar. You can then set the reminder for whatever suits you. It has a tiny footprint, and has no effect on battery life. I find it much easier than keeping track of flagged messages. Hope this helps. ~ecm

That's exactly what I've been looking for. No more manually entering items on my calendar to remind me to go back and check an email. Thanks!

Sent from my CrackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk via BL RC5a Hybrid OS
    09-07-12 10:17 PM
    That's exactly what I've been looking for. No more manually entering items on my calendar to remind me to go back and check an email. Thanks!

Sent from my CrackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk via BL RC5a Hybrid OS
    My pleasure. Pass it on to your friends. ~ecm
    09-07-12 11:18 PM
    Ya this looks like it will do nicely. I'll likely enter the e-mails in as tasks so I can differentiate between them and other items on my calender. Thanks!
    09-08-12 07:10 AM

nice ,going to try this app out-thanks!!!!
    09-08-12 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD