08-30-12 05:08 PM
31 12
tools
    All I need is Instagram, and I'm down.
    08-29-12 11:09 PM
    For BB7, just type what you want to find, an address/website/contact/file and universal search will find it or give you the link to find it. There is no faster searching on any phone platform than on BB7. Saying otherwise is just wrong, care to try a test case to see?
    08-29-12 11:22 PM
    2. The menus/windows/pages
    On my BlackBerry I'm stuck with All/Frequent/...etc. On my android device, I can completely customize where I want my applications and how they are manage. I really find this to be a much better implementation on android
    Just to let you know that this (at least!) has been done, definitely with the PB, and by extension I think that it's safe to say in BB10. Drag and drop those icons onto whichever pane you would like.

Maybe not a complete full-screen free reign like with Windows desktop, but I like it - keep the ones I use regularly on one pane, stick everything else on a different one. Boom!
    08-30-12 03:37 AM
    app access will be the make or break moment for bb10. to put it last in the list, then say it doesn't matter? pure silliness. if it doesn't matter why is the LACK OF APPS a listed item on a list of reasons people will want bb10? this article is contradictory and makes no sense.
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    08-30-12 04:46 PM
    LMAO at the article claiming BB10 will 'bring OLED to the mainstream'.

AMOLED screens were shipping with the original SGS in 2010. Lumia 900 has an OLED screen. Loads more phones out there use AMOLED.
    yeah the nexus one, which came out what? 3 years ago had a superAMOLED screen. it's old tech.
    08-30-12 04:47 PM
    The OP went into great detail explainning what he finds lack on his 9900. Could you provide some additional info on how to address his short comings?
    No I can't.
    It's all in plain sight.
    08-30-12 05:08 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD