Hello fellow crackberry's!

I've been reading this site more and more as the interest builds for Blackberry 10 and I came across this article in the Daily Telegraph, which is a well read daily in the UK.

Although I've seen plenty of Dev Alpha screen shots on this website, I think this is the first picture I've seen of the Dev Alpha showing a landscape layout. Anyway, good first impressions...

Review: BlackBerry 10 - Telegraph

Enjoy!
    06-22-12 05:05 AM
    Its positive and re-enforces the fact, I'm looking forward to what in essence is a mini PlayBook phone. With already owning a PB I can't wait to get my hands on a new BB10.
    The count down begins!
    06-22-12 05:16 AM
    I think part of the communication strategy has to be about showing how the two products can work really well together - a playbook isn't just a nice to have compliment to the BB10 but it can seriously enhance the BB experience (not to the point of disqualifyng people who only have a playbook or a BB10 phone, but there's real added value in having both)!
    06-22-12 05:22 AM
    A part of the communication strategy, which apparently working well, is getting high quality newspapers like The Daily Telegraph to write glowing reviews like this.

Shows another part of the puzzle of who BlackBerry is targeting with BB10.

Si.
    06-22-12 05:51 AM
    06-22-12 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD