I attended a regional industry conference here in Seattle two weeks ago and noticed a like color phone case as mine. I went up the owner and we noticed we both had BBRY's his being a Z30 and mine the Z10. Talking about the great features of the phone and the OS amongst the "other" children of the corn was wonderful. To hear another voice extol on the many solid features of the phone other than yours..... and we were among professionals. Good time..

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 09:49 AM
    At work, I have seen 3 Z10's 1 Classic and my Q10 so far and I work out of Dulles Airport.
    05-17-15 10:08 AM
    The most BB10 phones I've seen ever was in an airport too. Vienna airport

Simply 
    05-17-15 10:10 AM
    I have seen 2 passports. One in Singapore and another in Melbourne airport. Classics I have seen at least 5-6 around in a few countries. Quite funny how we all get excited seeing BlackBerry phones in the wild!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 10:53 AM
    Here in the Detroit metro area, I have never seen anyone with a Blackberry device except myself.

I used to see some legacy devices when I was at auto companies doing business, but now it's all Android and IOS devices.
    I work in Plymouth, so I'm in the vicinity. When one of the sales guys started, he had a Z10 as his personal phone. So I've helped him get Snap installed and update to 10.3.1. One of my coworkers in the UK also had picked up a Z10 for a while and liked it. Problems getting his BES CAL transferred over to my account disgruntled him though, and he was able to get an iPhone from work and apparently got rid of his Z10.
    05-17-15 01:09 PM
    I was the only having a xiaomi phone in my town before, now the same but with blackberry q10 ah yeah not exactly, 3/4 people I know are using a BB device too
    05-17-15 01:19 PM
    It was almost like being on Mars and finally seeing folks from Earth again.
    +1 for this.
    05-17-15 01:55 PM
    "Whiter" was a damn typo... before I get blasted. Should have simply been "white"

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    "She said she was board with her Samsung."
    This, too. You meant bored, right?

Heheh. Sorry.
    05-17-15 01:58 PM
    Just visiting relatives this week when my sister-in-law said she was looking to transition the family to BlackBerry. I just about died as for the last 7 years, it has been Apple, Apple, Apple, 24/7. So I asked why she stopped drinking the Apple Kool-aid. She finally figured out that Apple Kool-aid was costing the family budget 2K a year. She figured out that the Apps they need are in BlackBerry World or the Amazon store and she likes HUB/Blend. The Leap was the really kicker as she could replace two phones per year for under 800 dollars. She's not buying insurance on the phones as they are easily replaced. Nice to see.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 03:15 PM
    Saw another Q10 owner in line with me at the beer and wine store. He seemed to really enjoy it

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Drenegade; 05-18-15 at 07:38 AM.
    05-18-15 12:37 AM
    If you live in ontario like I do they are everywhere I live a half hour from waterloo

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    They are very rare in Toronto. They are definitely definitely not 'everywhere' here.

That being said, you definitely do see them, and you certainly see them a lot more than you do in many other cities.

Via CB Android on BB10 (jst 4 kiks)
    05-18-15 01:02 AM
    I've seen every BB10 device in the wild except the Passport and the Z3. But I am in Canada so that is likely why.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 02:05 AM
    I have yet to see anyone with a Classic or Passport, and I've never seen a Z30 except mine. I have seen less than five Q10s and a couple Z10s here in California.

Not good..

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 02:30 AM
    I have only seen ONE Z30, but that was almost two months ago when I first bough the Passport. Never seen any other BB10 device ever since. Lots of legacy ones, though.
    05-19-15 12:54 AM
    I have yet to see anyone with a Classic or Passport, and I've never seen a Z30 except mine. I have seen less than five Q10s and a couple Z10s here in California.

Not good..

Posted via CB10
    We BlackBerry users are definitely the exception rather than the rule. How are you liking your Classic? (I too have the Z30 and Passport like yourself) held the Classic the other day and REALLY liked the form factor.

Also I saw you use T-Mobile. I am trying them out here in Sacramento and so far very good on my Z30. I am taking my son to the Indianapolis 500 and will be monitoring coverage and speeds compared to my Passport on AT&T. How is your experience with their coverage in various places?

Thanks in advance-

Z30-simply the best touch screen BlackBerry
    05-19-15 04:30 PM
    Depends where you are, I suppose. I see several every day at work in a restaurant in a small town in eastern Ontario. Not unusual to see Passports either. Just not a red one (like mine), yet.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 12:25 AM
    I saw two customers with the Passport when I was working tonight so it was really cool.

To BB or not to BB?
    05-20-15 12:27 AM
    They are very rare in Toronto. They are definitely definitely not 'everywhere' here.

That being said, you definitely do see them, and you certainly see them a lot more than you do in many other cities.

Via CB Android on BB10 (jst 4 kiks)
    Not everywhere no, but certainly they are around. I see them daily. Coworkers, family, customers, classmates, the full bit. When I used ttc they were a daily site.

It's also not just one model it's everything PassPort, Classic, Z10, Q10, Q5, though the really rare one is the Z30 which is a shame. OS 7 seems to be all but gone.

With family it's funny as on my father's side everyone has a BlackBerry except my sister. My mom's side it's a mix of everything, android, iPhone, BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 09:52 AM

Not good..

Posted via CB10
    Go to the movie studios in LA and you will see plenty BlackBerry 10. I was really surprised when I went to visit my cousin who works at one. My Z10 really fit in there lol.

Didn't see them anywhere else while there though.
    Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 09:54 AM
    The lack of Z30s is a shame. When it came out it was nowhere to be seen in stores, ads, nothing. It was like it didn't exist. I only knew about it through CB. I bought my Q10 in an AT&T store and was able to try both the Z10 and Q10. After that, nothing. I took a chance and bought the Z30 when it went on sale at Shopblackberry.com 6 months ago and it's the best phone I have ever used!
    Most people won't spend even $200 on a phone they have never seen or tried. Why should they?
    People are impressed when they find out that my Z30 is a BlackBerry, but I have never convinced anyone to buy one. I did convince a 9900 user to get a Q10. Then it double typed on him :-}. But he got another one and was happy.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    05-20-15 10:25 AM
    None in the Pittsburgh/Harrisburg Area. Our coders used to use legacy Blackberries, but not anymore. I never see BB10 devices out here.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-20-15 10:52 AM
    The lack of Z30s is a shame. When it came out it was nowhere to be seen in stores, ads, nothing. It was like it didn't exist. I only knew about it through CB. I bought my Q10 in an AT&T store and was able to try both the Z10 and Q10. After that, nothing. I took a chance and bought the Z30 when it went on sale at Shopblackberry.com 6 months ago and it's the best phone I have ever used!
    Most people won't spend even $200 on a phone they have never seen or tried. Why should they?
    People are impressed when they find out that my Z30 is a BlackBerry, but I have never convinced anyone to buy one. I did convince a 9900 user to get a Q10. Then it double typed on him :-}. But he got another one and was happy.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    You remember they launched the z30 in Indonesia like they were embarrassed by it. The z30 should have been the bb10 launch device. I think if the launch devices were the z30 and the classic things would have a lot more successful.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 11:03 AM
    The Z30 is an unbelievable touch mobile device on BlackBerry 10.3.1. We got ours last Thanksgiving and there is no way you could ever get my wife to use any other mobile device in managing and running our home and business. There is no looking back only forward and up. 100 percent guarantee if you had touch users of other OS's use one for a period of time they would be impressed.

Z30-simply the best touch screen BlackBerry
    05-20-15 03:23 PM

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    Yes. The Z30 is what the Z10 should have been IMO (the Z10 was my first BB10 phone and I loved it but the battery issues made it hard to enjoy... the Z30 with its massive battery life, increased performance, and Super Amoled screen finally let me experience BB10 as it was meant to be used, with all features turned on).

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 01:16 PM
    I have seen Q10s and one Classic while riding the NYC subway. No other BlackBerry 10 phones have I spotted.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 02:17 PM
73 123