Can't remember the last time I saw a Blackberry in the wild
    09-12-14 04:44 PM
    I am in NYC and my coworker has a Z10...other than that I never see anyone with a BB10 phone. I do see the 9900 model a lot and they are all company phones.

My office is Samsung S5, Note and iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 04:49 PM
    I live in California, so it's mostly iPhone and Android. Imagine how excited I got seeing a Bold at my yoga studio!
    09-12-14 05:06 PM
    Who would have believed 5 years ago that we would be discussing this!!
    09-12-14 05:08 PM
    Who would have believed 5 years ago that we would be discussing this!!
    exactly
    09-12-14 05:48 PM
    I keep hearing blackberry ring tones all over the place, and anytime during rush hour when I search bluetooth, half the phones are Blackberries. Lots are still BBOS, but more bb10's every day...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 10:42 PM
    I befriended a new hire at work a few months ago and we became facebook friends. I noticed some of her posts said "Sent from BlackBerry 10." I got excited. She asked me out for drinks and I took my Z10 hoping for some friendly BB discussion. She took her Q10 out to text another friend who was to join us and I piped up "Hey another BlackBerry user!" and took out my Z10. She looked at me blankly for a sec and said "Oh, I just got this because it was the only phone with a keyboard. I don't really like it, though." So much for that .
    Maybe she needs help with it. Tips and tricks.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    09-12-14 11:40 PM
    All I've ever seen is my Z10 my dad's Q10 and my friends Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:46 AM
    I see 5-10 BlackBerry combination z10/q10/bolds every day. I have yet to see another z30 though in the wild! I'm in Canada.

Posted via CB10 - Z30
    11-15-14 11:09 AM
    I think I posted here already but I've never seen any bb10 phones outside of my circle of friends and family.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-15-14 11:18 AM
    I see them every single day. Even a friend of mines multimillionaire he had a Z10 showed him my z30 and how it functioned and now he rocks it as well. There tones of people with legacies. Even my pastor rocks a Q10 and he's a through die heart BlackBerry fan his some been trying to give him a itrash for years but he is unwavering to be confirmed to followers and even made a sermon about it. And when he speaks about phones he always specify he's not talking about those toys that everyone has he talking about a real phone a blackberry.

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    11-15-14 12:21 PM
    I see them every single day. Even a friend of mines multimillionaire he had a Z10 showed him my z30 and how it functioned and now he rocks it as well. There tones of people with legacies. Even my pastor rocks a Q10 and he's a through die heart BlackBerry fan his some been trying to give him a itrash for years but he is unwavering to be confirmed to followers and even made a sermon about it. And when he speaks about phones he always specify he's not talking about those toys that everyone has he talking about a real phone a blackberry.

I suggest you find a new pastor

Posted Via My Passport From The Big T.O
    solitude1984 likes this.
    11-16-14 07:00 AM
    I saw a white Q10 at Disney World. Specifically the German restaurant at Epcot. The lady was seated directly next to me.

A family member who works for the DEA was issued a Z10. He says a lot of his colleagues were issued them and a few have Z30's.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:49 AM
    Shhh your spouse and kid(s) might be lurking around CB forums

Yes they are always much Quter! Usually a perfect 10! Lol

Posted via CB10

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:53 AM
    Saw 2 bb10 devices in Boston since launch. Ouch

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:56 AM
    If you guys would stop gazing at the beauty of your BB10 device and look up once-in-a-while you might see more

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-16-14 08:59 AM
    I suggest you find a new pastor

Posted Via My Passport From The Big T.O
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:35 AM
    I travel alot for work. The only cities or places have seen a lot of BB10s are Jarkata, London, South Africa and Toronto
    Other places, you see 1 or 2 every month or so!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:07 AM
    I've seen one Q10 in the wild and I convinced a friend to get a Q10 as well, but those are the only BlackBerry 10 devices I've ever seen in the wild. This is in the Portland, OR area. Even when I went to DC, all the BlackBerry users I saw were on Bolds, not BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:52 AM
    I went to a hockey tournament last weekend for the +45 crowd. Of the 16 guys on the team there were 2 iPhones, of which 1 was the giant one, 0 robot phones and 14 BlackBerry phones. More/less 1/2 were Bolds, 2 guys had Q's all the rest were Zed's mostly 30's.
    When wondering why people do not upgrade a BB I flip-flop between; because it (still) works (seriously..anyone see an iPhone2 in action..a 3? Vs 9900 even 9700's) or if they just don't see moving from a Bold to a Q as an upgrade. Personally I went to a Z because I didn't think the Q was an upgrade. I lost my BIS, instant emails, data compression and the tool belt and I got... not really anything.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    11-16-14 11:28 AM
    Being here in the USA, I haven't seen a Blackberry in the wild in a long time, except for the clients whom I have convinced into coming back to the brand. I was in a T-Mobile store recently and was showing off my new passport and the customers in the shop where amazed at what it could do and that Blackberry actually still made a device like that. Some actually asked me where they could buy one.

But, when the young T-Mobile sales folks started saying things like nobody uses Blackberry anymore, they are out of business, they make terrible products and so on. I quickly responded by informing them that they are still in business and they shouldn't be making statements about Blackberry unless they have all the facts!!!

But, this is the mentality of the carriers and distributors here in the USA when it comes to Blackberry. The only way this perception will change is when the folks up there in Waterloo somehow reintroduce the brand here and assure folks they are still a viable alternative.
    11-16-14 11:49 AM
    I've seen a bunch of Q10's and a few Z10's in prague. More Z10's now that they are heavily discounted.

I've never actually seen a Z30 in the wild, or a Q5.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 12:17 PM
    Being here in the USA, I haven't seen a Blackberry in the wild in a long time, except for the clients whom I have convinced into coming back to the brand. I was in a T-Mobile store recently and was showing off my new passport and the customers in the shop where amazed at what it could do and that Blackberry actually still made a device like that. Some actually asked me where they could buy one.

But, when the young T-Mobile sales folks started saying things like nobody uses Blackberry anymore, they are out of business, they make terrible products and so on. I quickly responded by informing them that they are still in business and they shouldn't be making statements about Blackberry unless they have all the facts!!!

But, this is the mentality of the carriers and distributors here in the USA when it comes to Blackberry. The only way this perception will change is when the folks up there in Waterloo somehow reintroduce the brand here and assure folks they are still a viable alternative.
    You can take any android or iPhone user and throw them in the world of a carrier salesman. Many don't have the knowledge that we do, regardless of the platform that we prefer. They'll bash and throw whatever false statements out there to get a sale. I've worked in the carrier stores before. They don't know much more than you and I do, if at all.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-16-14 01:12 PM
    Was in a bar in Vancouver and a guy noticed I had my q10. Came over and said hey we have the same phone and said us blackberry people have to stick together then He gave me a bro hug and asked if I had igran and added me. Haha.

Posted via CB10
    DawnMills likes this.
    11-18-14 04:42 AM

What's this religion called?

? Z10
    11-18-14 06:45 PM
90 1234